• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Without artisans, ..

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh my goodness!
I love medieval music!!!
And I love all of that old English!!!!!!
I'm a big fan of medieval stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheese:

What makes you think we'd even have classical music? It's likely that many classical composers were in fact SPs. (For example, I've seen Mozart typed as an ISFP.) Classical music may seem boring to us today but imagine if you were living in the 14th century. Now that's BORING!

Very true. I mean, who still speaks like this...

Unto this angel spak the frere tho:
Now, sire, quod he, han freres swich a grace
That noon of hem shal come to this place?
Yis, quod this aungel, many a millioun!
And unto sathanas he ladde hym doun.
--And now hath sathanas,--seith he,--a tayl
Brodder than of a carryk is the sayl.
Hold up thy tayl, thou sathanas!--quod he;
--shewe forth thyn ers, and lat the frere se
Where is the nest of freres in this place!--

However, language takes a long time to evolve. And knowing how to properly manipulate grammar is an important skill to develop for more efficient communication. If meaning is lost than language looses it's purpose.

Um... I think that you meant "language loses its purpose," not "language looses it's purpose."
:devil:

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
actually i spoke in slang before i ever met an artisan! so there!

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The NT's side with the NF's because we can understand them. The SJ's rally to the N side because they see it as their duty to be with the forces of order. The SP's bang each other then go home happy with the other side voicing a simulatenous WTF.

Unique

The NT's side with the NF's because we can understand them. The SJ's rally to the N side because they see it as their duty to be with the forces of order. The SP's bang each other then go home happy with the other side voicing a simulatenous WTF.

Oh how I love it when you come into the arthouse......

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I've been here for relatively long, you just didn't notice.