• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] how to get back at ESTP or ESxP?

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
how to get back at ESTP?
What if you're used (relationship wise) by one...how would you get back at them? I guess they get bored easy and stop caring after a while...so this is probably going to be a tough one...

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dont think he'd care if she did if he used her

key his car and smash the windshields

or post pictures of his small wee wee around the neighborhood along with his number

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
i dont think he'd care if she did if he used her

key his car and smash the windshields

or post pictures of his small wee wee around the neighborhood along with his number

You don't want to be financially responsible for the revenge though. You'd rather tether him down with unwanted responsibility that he'd have to honor or be screwed for.

Although I like the small wee-wee picture idea. Turn them into "Wanted" posters. Have you seen my penis? Call [his number]. That would be awesome.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
how to get back at ESTP?
What if you're used (relationship wise) by one...how would you get back at them? I guess they get bored easy and stop caring after a while...so this is probably going to be a tough one...

Revenge is a bad idea. They'll get theirs down the line without you lowering yourself in an attempt to even the scales. Hold yourself to a higher standard than your erstwhile ESTP paramour. Your own moral behavior will help keep you from further disappointments as you will likely make better choices about who you associate with.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
how to get back at ESTP?

I agree with Synarch, but if you must consider revenge, consider the following.

ESTPs hate it when they don't get their way. Lead them on, then change your mind. Be sweet for a while and then for no reason reject the hell out of them. If you see them interacting with others and being the usual entertainer join the conversation, listen, yawn, and move on. Little shit like that will irritate them, but I don't know if you can ever get full on revenge. Dig 2 graves before setting out on such a quest, one for you, one for them. I hate to admit it but ESTPs are pretty damn good at making bad shit happen pretty quickly if they want to, so don't prod the fella' unecessarily. He can probably turn into a crafty manipulative bastard at the drop of a hat.

Just forget about him if he is trash. Karma will take care of his sorry as if he used you...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ESTPs hate it when they don't get their way. Lead them on, then change your mind. Be sweet for a while and then for no reason reject the hell out of them. If you see them interacting with others and being the usual entertainer join the conversation, listen, yawn, and move on. Little shit like that will irritate them, but I don't know if you can ever get full on revenge. Dig 2 graves before setting out on such a quest, one for you, one for them. I hate to admit it but ESTPs are pretty damn good at making bad shit happen pretty quickly if they want to, so don't prod the fella' unecessarily. He can probably turn into a crafty manipulative bastard at the drop of a hat.

Just forget about him if he is trash. Karma will take care of his sorry as if he used you...

Catch him in lies and make them feel stupid in front of others. Make him and everyone else question his Ni or his logic. Attack there weakness, but dont tell them I told you so. Really though, revenge is not worth it in the long run, but when was this ever a perfect world:devil:

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
thanks for all the responses :)

ESTPs hate it when they don't get their way. Lead them on, then change your mind. Be sweet for a while and then for no reason reject the hell out of them.

thanks...I did notice that it works very well...changing the tone of my voice or interaction style from sweet to "i don't care" irritates the hell out of him...I just want to know if there are other things I can do?
Luckily I'm not emotionally hurt, only hurt by the fact that I was stupid, didn't realize that ESTPs are master manipulators....I thought I was ahead of the game...but I wasn't....now I just want to get back at him somehow....

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
thanks...I did notice that it works very well...changing the tone of my voice or interaction style from sweet to "i don't care" irritates the hell out of him...I just want to know if there are other things I can do?
Luckily I'm not emotionally hurt, only hurt by the fact that I was stupid, didn't realize that ESTPs are master manipulators....I thought I was ahead of the game...but I wasn't....now I just want to get back at him somehow....

You can't lose if you don't play games with people.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
You can't lose if you don't play games with people.

Sorry - this was a wrong expression by me, I wasn't playing games, I just thought I knew his intentions....

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Get pregnant! Works like a charm.
Is that from experience. I would like for some ESTPs to respond to this one. I know the type, in my opinion, gets a very unfair rap when pertaining to responsibility. I actually think that many are describing, and so does Jung in his Chapter on type, ENTPs when they allude to the irresponsibility.

Unique

thanks for all the responses :)

Not really

It may be hard to understand but ESTPs don't really feel "screwed over" at any time, we strive in the hardship and are able to recover quickly

I agree with the others... if he is an unhealthy ESTP and being manipulative then he isn't worth your time

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dump him.

Be dignified in the dumping.

Move on.

Best way to get back at anyone.

If dumping has already been done, don't talk to them.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
Dump him.

Be dignified in the dumping.

Move on.

Best way to get back at anyone.

If dumping has already been done, don't talk to them.

well, he keeps bugging me, won't leave me alone, and I thought there is a way at getting back at him while he didn't give up completely? I'm always very nice, but I was just wondering how to change my behavior to get back at him just a little? But it seems like ESTPs don't care either way....

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well, he keeps bugging me, won't leave me alone, and I thought there is a way at getting back at him while he didn't give up completely? I'm always very nice, but I was just wondering how to change my behavior to get back at him just a little? But it seems like ESTPs don't care either way....

We are EXTREMELY persistent. Once we set our mind to accomplish something, there is pretty much no way in hell we will be deterred. If for some reason he still wants something to do with you because he's into you in his own weird selfish way or even just psycho, he will not relent. You must tell him to fuck off, and stick to your guns just like ShortNSweet said. She's a smart one! :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that from experience. I would like for some ESTPs to respond to this one. I know the type, in my opinion, gets a very unfair rap when pertaining to responsibility. I actually think that many are describing, and so does Jung in his Chapter on type, ENTPs when they allude to the irresponsibility.

There is no way in hell that I would ever turn my back on my children. Even if I fathered a child outside of marriage, when I was younger, older, whatever, any offspring of mine will be provided, cared for, and will have me in their life as an active father figure. So, I think ESTPs get a bad rap on this too, actually. :steam:

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
There is no way in hell that I would ever turn my back on my children. Even if I fathered a child outside of marriage, when I was younger, older, whatever, any offspring of mine will be provided, cared for, and will have me in their life as an active father figure. So, I think ESTPs get a bad rap on this too, actually. :steam:
And I am not sure if your core beliefs are rare Halla, but that is exactly how I see them on these sort of matters.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And I am not sure if your core beliefs are rare Halla, but that is exactly how I see them on these sort of matters.

It's nice to know there are others in this world who have a sense of honor. Children do not choose to enter this world, their parents bring them here, and are responsible for their upbringing, whether the birth of the child was planned or not.

D

Dali

If you see them interacting with others and being the usual entertainer join the conversation, listen, yawn, and move on. Little shit like that will irritate them

FYI, people, that also works with ENTPs. :p