• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] You're Such an ISFP!

wolfy

awsm
OK so it's my birthday. Or it was yesterday here. So for my birthday I'd like someone to give me an example of me being an ISFP. I know I'm an ISFP I'm just curious whether you can provide examples of me doing ISFP like behaviour. :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know I am!

Oh wait, this is about you. ;)

From your posts here, you seem to be friendly, spontaneous, random, attention and adventure seeking, yet somewhat reserved. These seem to describe most ISFPs pretty well to me. :yes:

wolfy

awsm
I know I am!

Oh wait, this is about you. ;)

From your posts here, you seem to be friendly, spontaneous, random, attention and adventure seeking, yet somewhat reserved. These seem to describe most ISFPs pretty well to me. :yes:

Thanks Jeffster. Starting a thread like this you might be right about the attention seeking!
If you see me post some thing that screams ISFP! Do me a favour and post it here.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks Jeffster. Starting a thread like this you might be right about the attention seeking!
If you see me post some thing that screams ISFP! Do me a favour and post it here.

Okie. Maybe you should do the same for me. You know, if you feel like it.

Quinlan told me this was "such an ISFP post." :cheese:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Good one, Quin. I was about to go looking through the Wolf-man's posts but then I got distracted by something else. :blush:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks Quin. How can we be seemingly so nonsensical when we prefer sensing. Or is that not a sensible question? :D

Don't be so sense-itive! :newwink:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Thanks Quin. How can we be seemingly so nonsensical when we prefer sensing. Or is that not a sensible question? :D

Cause we make so much sense that to others it looks like nonsense. :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem really non-judgmental, kind, quiet but conversational, funny and witty, adventerous, loving... classic isfp

(oh really old thread... how unsensorish of me not to notice.. oh well!!)

KDude

edit: shit, wrong thread. :( I can't seem to delete this.

edit: I will contribute though. Wolfy, were you ever confused for an ISTP before? I thought I ran across a thread as a guest, and it seemed there was something along those lines.

I ask because I wonder why YOU think you're "such an ISFP". Because I'm struggling with the question myself. I think I might be ISTP.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
You may be hanging over from celebrating your birthday, no?