• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] You're Such an ISFP!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
The ISFP is the contradiction for to be ISFP is to be formless and to be formless is to resist labels therefore the ISFP is a collection of labelessness.

wolfy

awsm
The Tao Of ISFP

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Bruce Lee

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Deep down inside, everyone is such an ISFP.

wolfy

awsm
I ask because I wonder why YOU think you're "such an ISFP". Because I'm struggling with the question myself. I think I might be ISTP.

I convinced myself of isfp by noticing the somewhat annoying habit of people orientation in me.