• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs last one standing but not for long, the SP connection with the enneagram

sp enneagram

• Total voters

cogdecree

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results

I've hit all of the other groups, your the last one, (you can check the others if you want)

Only give me your top three, (not the wings that they give you, but you top three on the ranking).

Declare you mbti specifics (e/i and t/f, I'm also curious if its more t/f oriented) and your top three (bar ranked) enneagram into the poll.

Why I'm curious? Because there is generally two or three high frequencies between other groups, nts most often get 5s, nfs have a high % for 9's, etc.

There should (in my mind) be two or three enneagrams that should cover about 60 to 80% of the people, with one showing up more than the other one or two enneagrams.

Thanks for appeasing my curiosity.

After you guys fill this out, I'll compile all my info together, into a single thread.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP - 7, 9, 2

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP. Test said I'm a 4w5. Don't think I agree with it. (Maybe cause I known a couple of uber-NFP 4s?)

Top Three Test Results:
Type 4 Sp
Type 5 So
Type 6 Sx

I usually test 5, or 5w4 Sexual>Self-Preservational>Social. Occasionally I score higher on 8/9. I identify a little with 1 and 2, but not at all with 3/6/7.

ETA: "?" as a 9? :shock: :laugh:

Aren't most of the people on these forums 4/5?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
ISTP

Type 9 SX
Type 5 SO
Type 6 SP

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Is it any wonder there are no E1s being reported in this poll, and E9 being overly represented? That's as it should be since based on my understanding of the enneagram, E1 most represents J-ness in type, and based on Renee Barrons, E9 represents IP. Some enneagram enthusiasts go further to say that E9 represents ISP, similar to E5 representing INT. This is also an indication that there are very few ESPs reporting.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
Type 8 SP
Type 7 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 5 SX
Type 4 SX
Type 6 SX
Type 2 SX
Type 1 SX
Type 9 SX

Weird.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
Mhmm, I scored sexual on all of the variants! :laugh:

Well my three top variants are highlighted in bold.

ESTP
Type 7 SX
Type 3 SX
Type 8 SX

Type 5 SX
Type 6 SX
Type 1 SX
Type 2 SX
Type 9 SX
Type 4 SX

Funny thing is on a different ennegram test I took I scored a 3, so my 3ness and my 7ness must be closely knit together somehow.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"You are most likely a type 8 (the Challenger) with 7 wing

Social variant

Type 8 SO
Type 3 SX
Type 7 SO
Type 2 SX
Type 1 SX
Type 4 SX
Type 6 SX
Type 9 SX
Type 5 SX"

I don't agree with this test, I'm pretty sure I'm 7w8 as I've tested as such before a few times. Whatever.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
You are most likely a type 9 (the Peacemaker) with 8 wing

Sexual variant

Type 9 SX
Type 2 SO
Type 7 SO
Type 6 SO
Type 3 SO
Type 8 SO
Type 1 SX
Type 5 SO
Type 4 SX

Unique

You are most likely a type 7 (the Enthusiast)
with balanced wings

Self-preservation variant

Type 7 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 8 SO
Type 5 SX
Type 6 SX
Type 2 SO
Type 9 SX
Type 1 SX
Type 4 SX

I read their descriptions for type 7 and type 3 and I identify well with both really