• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Counterpart for an ESFP

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, I get it? Your into the rude, not give a crap about your emotions, treat you worst than the dog, beat you, and sell your TV for $10 for crack money because crack addicts sell everything for $10 no matter what it is, while all along trying to convince you to have an abortion using a coat hanger at the back of a Denver Denny's type of sweet . . . It's all good.

no, G-virus, wrong! not that kind of sweet. (and stop mocking me. or i'm going to put you on the nemesis page...)

I like the cute awkwardness of those types I guess.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
no, G-virus, wrong! not that kind of sweet. (and stop mocking me. or i'm going to put you on the nemesis page...)

I like the cute awkwardness of those types I guess.

Bad G-virus . . . Bad G-Virus. Now Sit. Stay. Roll Over.

Disclaimer: All posts by G-Virus, are not to be taken seriously. No mal intent on behalf of the poster was intended or ever will be. Financing offers are only offered to qualified customers after extensive credit checks . . . oops wrong disclaimer.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^LoL... your posts crack me up. God help us if we took them seriously.

I'm still making you my nemesis. With all those mocking pictures and posts of yours.

and jack flak, cute awkwardness is sexy!!
(yea that statement was a little ridiculous.)

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I know what the word Nemesis means, heck I am the biggest damn resident evilphilliac on earth, but how do I become someone's nemesis? Am I missing something here?

Must be some thread I missed.

(this post was actually serious)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
There is really a long range, since esfps can adjust to persons. But what most esfps really need is someone who can handle them when they are on the brink of emotional disasters and who can motivate them to improve and truly cares about them and there emotions, isfj/enfjs make universally workable relationships with the average ESFP, when they are set to settle down.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is really a long range, since esfps can adjust to persons. But what most esfps really need is someone who can handle them when they are on the brink of emotional disasters and who can motivate the to improve and truly cares about them and there emotions, isfj/enfjs make universally workable relationships with the average ESFP, when they are set to settle down.

???no.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
people who define part of what they need in a relationship is "someone who can handle them on the brink of emotional disaster" should probably not be in a relationship, because it implies that they have frequent emotional disasters, which means that they have some problems that they should work on before continuing a healthy, loving relationship.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
people who define part of what they need in a relationship is "someone who can handle them on the brink of emotional disaster" should probably not be in a relationship, because it implies that they have frequent emotional disasters, which means that they have some problems that they should work on before continuing a healthy, loving relationship.

Nah. Frequent emotional disasters sometimes are the most fun part of a relationship. :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Maybe ISTP or ISFJ, depending?

And there are most definitely sweet Ts. I live with a few of them.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gaaaa -- crazy ESFPs!!!
(You can't get a useful set of requirements from them, even when you ask!)

It depends on the ESFP, I think. They are so fun and flexy that they can deal with many different types of people; it's usually more of a question about whether the SO can handle them. Someone with structure or direction usually helps, to complement their energy.

Lol.

In socionics INTps are the best match for ESFps.

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
INTJ perhaps? Because our functions are all diametrically opposed to one another. as they say "Opposite attracts".

Unique

Yeah it's true though...Socionics knows wtf they're talking about. It is, of course, assuming attraction and being otherwise compatible. Duals, such as INTp-ESFp, have a hard time not getting along.

This.

It's true Dual + Attraction = :wubbie:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In theory a good match is swapping everything but S/N. So your ideal type would be an ISTJ. You could probably cheat and get away with an ISTP, but I'd say just go with an ST type. You would be good with that. ;)

Unique

In theory a good match is swapping everything but S/N. So your ideal type would be an ISTJ. You could probably cheat and get away with an ISTP, but I'd say just go with an ST type. You would be good with that. ;)

Where's this theory from? seems odd

That would be an ISFJ for me whom I don't really have that much interest for

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about other esfps, but I would personally go for isxj. intp-maybe for a friend. I tried that in a relationship, didn't work. I guess i would be open to any relationship, but isxj is my safest bet for any kind of a relationship so far.