• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs- What do you find beautiful?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Things that ISFPs find beautiful:

A bag of weed
Fuzzy kitties
My wang

maliafee

A bag of weed
Fuzzy kitties
My wang

Wow.

Well, I won't address the last one, HAHA, but I don't care for weed. It does nothing for me/to me. I have some kind of a thing where uppers don't affect me (coffee, straight caffeine pills, other uppers). The smell is good, though.

And, who doesn't like kitties?! :D

D

Dali

A bag of weed
Fuzzy kitties

My wang

I'm not into dogs but the first two? :wubbie:

p.s. I disabled avatars but I'm assuming yours is still of a German Shepherd.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm the same way. Weed is a waste of my time. It does nothing for me. I don't like how it smells either. Caffeine puts me to sleep. I don't know what that is.
And, yes, I like kitties. How could I not? I am a pet sitter on occasion.

Wow.

Well, I won't address the last one, HAHA, but I don't care for weed. It does nothing for me/to me. I have some kind of a thing where uppers don't affect me (coffee, straight caffeine pills, other uppers). The smell is good, though.

And, who doesn't like kitties?! :D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not into dogs but the first two? :wubbie:

p.s. I disabled avatars but I'm assuming yours is still of a German Shepherd.

No it isn't.

And you're missing out. (on my wang... as well as the avatars).

rooo

MBTI Type
isfp
I'm the same way. Weed is a waste of my time. It does nothing for me. I don't like how it smells either.

Glad I'm not the only one that scrunches up her nose when she smells the stuff. There's something about the scent, something a little... greasy??? That's the best word I can give.. I'm a person who enjoys the smell of gas stations. Not the same as sniffing gas fumes.. haha.

But yeah, weed ever did much for me either, other than mostly make me paranoid and incredibly thirsty.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
No it isn't.

And you're missing out. (on my wang... as well as the avatars).

Mo...Edgar's latest avatar is a picture of a fuzzy kitty trying to reach a bag of weed...dangling from his wang.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I like this thread.

beautiful stuff you find in old people's homes
3019280407_e51dbdbb83_b.jpg

architectural ruins
pripyat-3.jpg

Not only do I like these, but I was thinking about them earlier today as well. Weird eh? I'm helping to clear out an estate (big mansion) and the guy has all sorts of cool art. I work another job clearing out houses of assorted junk and it's amazing what people will just throw away - lots of nice stuff I've gotten.

My mind was wandering around lunch today and I thought back to this time I went up to baltimore to go exploring abandoned factories. It's exciting (trespassing, homeless people, dangerous conditions) but generally beautiful in a weird way.

nbru9w.jpg

That's me (with found welder mask) in the old power plant (engine room) in baltimore. They tore it down. :(

Look closely right behind me. That's one of the turbine engines. Massive.

Walking into that room from the outside was like walking into a cathedral.

2867257224_b459b93b70_o.jpg

Just another pic.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mo...Edgar's latest avatar is a picture of a fuzzy kitty trying to reach a bag of weed...dangling from his wang.

And the caption says "Hang in there, buddy!"

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
The second one, did you take it?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I find the scent to be... um... yuck... sort of like manure on fire.
No, it's nothing like gas fumes!
Weed made me thirsty, too!!!

Glad I'm not the only one that scrunches up her nose when she smells the stuff. There's something about the scent, something a little... greasy??? That's the best word I can give.. I'm a person who enjoys the smell of gas stations. Not the same as sniffing gas fumes.. haha.

But yeah, weed ever did much for me either, other than mostly make me paranoid and incredibly thirsty.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Yeah good lighting.

I didn't take it. I think someone I know did...I don't remember where I grabbed it off of flickr.

The second one, did you take it?

I like this putting the quote below the reply deal. Snazzy.