• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP: What's your enneagram?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(I'm particularly interested in the ISFPs, but I'm glad to know about all of you.)

Thanks for sharing in advance!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Type 7, according to most of those online tests.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Anyone know a good Enneagram test?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
It's never really clicked for me either.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tested alternately as 4w5 and 5w4, but after reading both descriptions... then consequently ALL of the descriptions, I became confident in 4w5 as the proper fit for me.

Point: I think it's capable of being really useful. But I hear dissidence from TypC folks.

TheAdaptableUser

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I did type as 7w8 according to one test , but I took other test and was typed 9w8.

wolfy

awsm
My test results were all over the place. Like MBTI I just read through the descriptions and chose what fit. If you dig there is some useful info in it. Motivations and stuff like that.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
4w5.

I've been reading this book I borrowed about enneagram types.. and after reading every single detail on each of the nine types and their wings, all I have to say is I relate to the four type the most. Especially in the neurotic stages. lols.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Type 5, balanced wing, self-preservation

Enneagram is kind of interesting. It's not as (pseudo) scientific as MBTI, but in my opinion it is more useful if you are looking for personal growth. The direction of integration is something good to strive for, and it is useful knowing how my type typically reacts under stress or negative emotions.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I dont seem to able to comprehend the enneagram's . The enneagram is anything but a good model to describe ones persona. I seem to able to idenify traits from 6 diffrent wings.

The closest however would be 4w3

phoenity

5w4

Yesterday, I tested as ISFP. So I started digging again and only ended up going in circles. I keep getting lost in this function stuff.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
9w1 here, and I never really fluctuate on those tests like I do on MBTI.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
RING 7!!!
The ADVENTURER!!!

:D

maliafee

5w4

Yesterday, I tested as ISFP. So I started digging again and only ended up going in circles. I keep getting lost in this function stuff.

It's hard, huh? Just yesterday I was thinking how much I relate to ISTPs... STOP THE CONFUSION! :D

maliafee

I dont seem to able to comprehend the enneagram's . The enneagram is anything but a good model to describe ones persona. I seem to able to idenify traits from 6 diffrent wings.

The closest however would be 4w3

It's not based on anything real. :newwink:

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
9w8 or 6w5, but can't rule out 9w1.