• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Have you been paying attention?

maliafee

What is the meanest/cruelest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

What is the loudest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

What is the kindest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

What is the weirdest/craziest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

What is the stupidest appearing thing you have seen an ISFP do?

What is the funniest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

:shock:

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Can a true-blooded ISFP answer these questions? :cheese:

What is the meanest/cruelest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

Stealing money from my grandmother to buy a book I would like to have..and it was both my first and last. Unfortunately, my brother was the one accused of doing it because he was always stealing money from my grandmother.

What is the loudest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

Having the loudest laugh when someone makes a joke and my classmates would smirk while my seatmate would slap me on the shoulder.

What is the kindest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

Befriending a social outcast

What is the weirdest/craziest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

Dancing like wild during a Christmas presentation practice..it paid off..I was put in the front :cheese:

What is the stupidest appearing thing you have seen an ISFP do?

Wearing knee-high white socks paired with a super short black mini-skirt and faded V-neck yellow T-shirt and romping through the neighborhood...the kind you see anime girls wear.

What is the funniest thing you have seen an ISFP do?

Looking at my mom's face and doing this: :cheese:

:shock:

maliafee

I love it. I didn't think of us ISFPs answering personally, but I have no problem with it! It's neat to get a personal perspective.

I wonder if anyone else even cares to answer such an ISFP-focused thread? Heehee...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wearing knee-high white socks paired with a super short black mini-skirt and faded V-neck yellow T-shirt and romping through the neighborhood...the kind you see anime girls wear.

That's HOT.