• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Se] Era and style

maliafee

Late 20's attire (when I was in France in 2001):

Malia-Dressed30s-Metro-Sepia.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the way you're doing your hair. :heart: You remind me a lot of one of my favorite actresses, Barbara Stanwick.

Skyline

ISFP's are the best (= reaction to photo :p btw thanks for sharing with my "how we get crushes" post , Malia)

Unfortunately I cannot answer this thread, it's too hard for me to pick an era and I still need to explore wayyyyy more in order to find a real preference. In the meantime I'm experimenting with my clothing style ever since about 5 years ago ^ ^

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm... I kind of like some of the 1980s styles myself. There are also a lot of things I wish I had been around to see in that era. It's where most of my favorite music comes from.

lane777

nevermore
Early 1800's for the Empire dress. Combines comfort with class. The most beautiful style of dress to date, imo. Ex:// Pride and Prejudice.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I came from the future. Style lost all it's meaning once people discovered they couldn't even move inside their "clothes". So we reverted back to the late noughties' hobos trend of not giving a whut about fashion.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That burlap chemise is becoming on you, Sytpg. ;)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I were allowed to have the cloths I wanted, I'd be an abomination.

I like European clothes from the late 19th century, and East Asian cloths from the 16th and 17th centuries, more a less. But then, I might just throw some industrial boots or something like that. My "fashion" is not really meant for society.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
60's mod twiggy style
twiggy.jpg

or 20's style clara bow

lindsay_int0606_3_1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's clara bow...i said that dude.

D

Dali

Ah, ok, I thought clara bow was some fashion term. :p

She does look uncannily like Lindsay though, doesn't she?

maliafee

ISFP's are the best (= reaction to photo :p btw thanks for sharing with my "how we get crushes" post , Malia)

Unfortunately I cannot answer this thread, it's too hard for me to pick an era and I still need to explore wayyyyy more in order to find a real preference. In the meantime I'm experimenting with my clothing style ever since about 5 years ago ^ ^

Hehe, sure. I can understand...

maliafee

Extremely put-together and sophisticated. Lovely! I love both for different reasons. It's funny; my ISFJ has good style and he's got a fitted twiggy T shirt to boot.

60's mod twiggy style
twiggy.jpg

or 20's style clara bow

lindsay_int0606_3_1.jpg