• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Fallen for an ISFP beauty

Unique

There is a friends zone sure but many people fail to acknowledge the zone where there is an attraction there but for some reason they won't act on it

Happened to me with an INFP girl who just couldn't let me get emotionally close to her despite insane amount of flirting it just wasn't going to happen, as much as I thought it was me at first it really wasn't, she has never let anyone close to her and I've learnt that I need to accept it and move on

I loved her so much and it saddens me that she couldn't bring herself to open up

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I'll help the OP: assume you're just friends. ISFP's can be extremely friendly, yet you never know what they are thinking.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Having been involved with an INTP myself, it sure sounds like she likes you. What you describe is how things went with my friend. I found his aloofness to be disconcerting at times. I would then have to put up walls in order to deal with it. I'll be darned if I'm going to make a fool out of myself .. is what went on in my mind. All I know is that I loved him with all my heart but I couldn't express it because he never told me how he felt first. But we were the best of friends and lovers for a short time. He was the love of my life and many years later .. I still think of him. If you want to talk privately, I'd be happy to share more. But best advice I could think of is stop speculating and make a move, before it's too late.