• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs and fluid identity

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Had it occurred to you guys to think that everyone change depending on the environment and that you guys are just consciously aware of it?

Now why would we care to think of such a thing? That would only take away from us thinking about how awesome we are. :cool:

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Now why would we care to think of such a thing? That would only take away from us thinking about how awesome we are. :cool:

I actually anticipated this answer XD.

So I had prepared a response. I think it is more cool to be self-aware, since instead of thinking you are just reacting to others, you are exercising your special talent.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I've taken several tests over the last 2 years. I've scored as an ISFP, INFP and even an INTP on one occasion. My Enneagrams have been either 4 or 5. However I identify with type 9. Go figure.

I've felt like different types throughout my life. I never felt like one consistent type for more than a few months at a time. In the summer I am definitely more extroverted than during winter. During final exams I am more studious and thoughtful which is when I tested as an INTP last Spring. When I am PMS I am definitely more sad and gloomy which is along the lines of INFP or Enneagram type 4.

Keeps my life interesting at least. : )

NeverAmI

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This is absolutely true for me. I seriously thought that I had some sort of disorder. One day I am so completely sure of something, the next day that whim is gone and I am left with something else.

Other times I slowly build up to some opinion or skill and then one day the interest is completely gone and replaced by something else.

This is very frustrating for me because I try to cater to myself, to set up something that makes me happy, but every time I question what makes me happy, I get a different answer. I try to make myself content, but I find over and over that I will always change and I must simply be content to be, and not splurge on every new interest I get.

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Had it occurred to you guys to think that everyone change depending on the environment and that you guys are just consciously aware of it?

Possibly, or maybe we are superhuman!