• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP are beautiful souls

D

Dali

Dang CC, I sense a minor FJ backlash coming on. *duck!*

But, I do agree with most of what you said.

FPs are the bee's knees! (except for when IFPs repress their anger and then have a meltdown of catastrophic proportions... oh... not pretty... not pretty...)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
FPs, on the other hand, moody as we are, and may be, are just free-spirited hippies, at heart, I think. We may staunchly care about our values, and fight tooth and nail for them, if need be, but if our Fi is on point, or properly calibrated, we want things/people/life to be good, in other words, we are lovers of goodness, and desire it for not only ourselves, but for most everybody.

I hope that any of the aforementioned statements don't offend, I am just stating a highly subjective opinion that can easily be a less than worthy one. So, please, forgive me if I offend or sound offensively ignorant!

:D

I don't know about NFP's, but most SFP's ive conversed with were bitter and melancholic, that represented anything save genuine goodness.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Are you sure you're not mistyping NTPs as SFPs? :huh:

Fi users:Check
Sensors:Check
P's:Check

I'm not sure, It might have been their shadow functions emerging. However they did not resemble anything close to the normal SFP's. Possibly due to not using Fi in way that would be deemed conventional.

pecan111

Tolerance
Acceptance
Empathy
Understanding
Compassion
Deep Feeling
Dedication to self-expression.

What's not to love?:wubbie:

I have a good friend who is ISFP and I never met anyone like her. I wish I knew more of them. But I have the feeling ISFP and INFP hiding from each other in quietness!

you have not met the range of them...just can't agree on this..sorry

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
"Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way! I can't wait to look in the mirror. I get better looking each day!!!!!" :violin::smile:

nope, have this too...you guys are full of yourselves for sure.

wolfy

awsm
nope, have this too...you guys are full of yourselves for sure.

You're really starting to stick the knife in...

51Z3YBVJPPL._SS500_.jpg

AC/DC
If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

Feeling like a Christian
Locked in a cage
Thrown to the lions
On a second's rage...

Lighten up pecan.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
more stuff that was said

I understand you have had some awful experiences with ISFPs, but really, did any of us personally come down to your breakfast table and poop in your corn flakes? Bad experiences aside, we're all here to try and figure each other out the best we can, but you seem to be getting dangerously close to setting the stake that you've tied us to on fire.

We won't all hesitate to tell you how we feel, I for one can promise you that.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
You guys are incredible. Although, spending to much time with you makes me feel like a shade in your life (like any other FP-types I've been friends with). Reading Don Quijote makes me think about ISFP's <3

heart

heart on fire
Big, BIG difference between an ISFP and an ENFP. Nothing negative just OMG what'a difference. :D

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Big, BIG difference between an ISFP and an ENFP. Nothing negative just OMG what'a difference. :D

I could see how they would be similar. Both are very creative, kind, and expressive. And the quieter ENFPs could be confused for introverts whereas the more outgoing ISFPs could be confused for extraverts.

heart

heart on fire
Point being there are differences and this thread is specifically about ISFP. If threads are needed for the other FP types, folks can start them. But this thread is for ISFP. :D