• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP are beautiful souls

heart

heart on fire
OH it's just from the "Rom" article that says Cherokee means the same thing as the Romanian "Rom"... which is what gypsies apparently prefer to be called. I am not saying Cherokees really were gypsy-like at all. I'm just playing. :p

:D Well, I am just playing too, but I am not a beautiful soul so this is my way of playing. :D

maliafee

*giggles* Not everyone can be an ISFP.

*rolls eyes* Don't worry, be glad you're not us. We have SCARY Tes!!! But I'm still waiting for someone to explain this to me. I mean, *I* know I have exploded in a rage and acted like a mad ENTJ before but is that what scary Te is referring to?

heart

heart on fire
*giggles* Not everyone can be an ISFP.

*rolls eyes* Don't worry, be glad you're not us. We have SCARY Tes!!! But I'm still waiting for someone to explain this to me. I mean, *I* know I have exploded in a rage and acted like a mad ENTJ before but is that what scary Te is referring to?

Umm, INFP has Te in same location, dead last. It can be just as ugly when it comes out. :D

maliafee

Uh oh, so now you're both NOT US *and* you have a scary Te?! Oh my... there may be no hope for you. ;-)

warm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
When I think of the word "hippie" I think of someone who uses recreational drugs, has a lot of causal sex because just because there's nothing on TV and flakes on all their responsiblities and drives around in an ugly VW bus, wearing godawful tyedyed shirts and uses the noble issues of evinronmentalism and pacifism as a front to make themselves seem more interesting.

This describes neither me nor my ISFP friend. :D

I think this describes me perfectly, but replace vw bus with a civic coupe, tyedyed shirts with american apparel shirts, and while I'm somewhat interested in environmentalism and pacifism, I don't use it as a front to make myself more interesting.

I'd say this sums up a day in the life for me:

:coffee::wub::party::headphne::sleeping:

Kapla5053

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well... we usually don't go out much and stick with a few close friends.
If you're lucky you might find them at a cafe' or library

If all else fails, come to Malaysia :D