• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, if you had to be another type, which one would it be?

If, horrors of horrors, I can't be an SP, I might settle for:

• Total voters
D

Dali

(thread idea borrowed from NT forum)

If there was a gun held to your head and you absolutely HAD to choose one of the options above, which one would you choose? :)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
ENTJ/ENTP/INTJ

Infact i'd prefer to be any of those, it would easier to accomplish worthy things, one would be more determined and equipped to push ones goals further.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
intj, it'd feel almost like home. only if my social awkwardness doesn't get any worse with the type switch, though. I don't think I could handle going any more downhill. :laugh:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
E- Outgoing, talkative
N- Interesting
F- Nice
J- Gets shit done

:D

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
ENFJ - might as well be my opposite. they're good people.

ESTJ - because I'd win the competition. What competition? I don't know, but I'd win.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
No guns, please.
I have a horror of violence!
I'll go with INFJ or ENFJ. They get things accomplished. As for my usual I and E confusion, it continues with my imaginary personality change!
:headphne:

wolfy

awsm
That was hard. ENTP because I always wanted to be just like Bugs Bunny.

pecan111

E- Outgoing, talkative
N- Interesting
F- Nice
J- Gets shit done

:D

NOw that was funny!!! pretty true about them until something goes horribly wrong as in when they really like or love you!!!:hi:

then it becomes Shit, Shit, Shit Shittier!!! hahahahhaha

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Awww. Poooooopies.

:hi:

NOw that was funny!!! pretty true about them until something goes horribly wrong as in when they really like or love you!!!:hi:

then it becomes Shit, Shit, Shit Shittier!!! hahahahhaha

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Interesting responses. I would have thought that SPs would have said they prefer to be the type that they are. I was okay with who I was long before I knew about type. I picked up on the subject to help me understand why I do/not do, things. I thought that I was INTJ, INFJ, INTP, ENTP and ENTJ in the past, but it never made the internal conflicts cease. I did not vote, because it seems a rhetorical question that I would prefer to be anything other than what and who I am.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting responses. I would have thought that SPs would have said they prefer to be the type that they are. I was okay with who I was long before I knew about type. I picked up on the subject to help me understand why I do/not do, things. I thought that I was INTJ, INFJ, INTP, ENTP and ENTJ in the past, but it never made the internal conflicts cease. I did not vote, because it seems a rhetorical question that I would prefer to be anything other than what and who I am.

I like being me:D

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But that's not the question, ?. (Heh.) The premise is IF you had to be another type. I mean, IF I'm gonna suddenly change, I might as well join the enemy. Just kidding, but INFJs are backwards to me, it'd be sort of fun to try out something new.

Randomnity said:
intj, it'd feel almost like home. only if my social awkwardness doesn't get any worse with the type switch, though. I don't think I could handle going any more downhill.

Do a lot of ISTPs here identify with INTJs? I've heard this before but have never felt the same myself. Hmmm...

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1

If there was a gun held to your head and you absolutely HAD to choose one of the options above, which one would you choose?

You'd rather die than be another type? :D

D

Dali

You'd rather die than be another type? :D

I could do with a little more J but I'd go schizo if I lost my FiTe and, to a lesser extent, my SeNi.

On a separate note, will the two people that voted ENTP renounce their SP-ness and leave this forum now. :cool:

wolfy

awsm
I could do with a little more J but I'd go schizo if I lost my FiTe and, to a lesser extent, my SeNi.

On a separate note, will the two people that voted ENTP renounce their SP-ness and leave this forum now. :cool:

No :D
I knew you'd say something like that.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1

But if you actually did become that type then you'd be comfortable with having that type's processes.

D

Dali

But if you actually did become that type then you'd be comfortable with having that type's processes.

It'd have made way more sense for me to pick INTJ or something but it might be interesting to have all functions flipped... just for a day.