• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Random questions

wolfy

awsm
Do you think the members ed111 and pecan111 are related?

If I look at your profile while you look at mine can you see me looking at yours?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Man, I wonder this stuff about people's usernames ALL THE TIME. (Except I'm just about numberblind, so not this.)

If I grew a tail, would I be then forced to practice good sitting posture?

Would it be awesome if there were 10 minute time zones instead of 1 hour time zones? 1 minute time zones? Would some people just deign to solely live in their own timezone? Would it replace crosstreets, in a sense, cause describing your time zone would make it pretty easy to find your address? Would people actually chill out about timeliness and arbitarily determined units of time because they lost and gained minutes all the time?

If toenails grew on the bottom of toes instead of the top, what would ninjas do to mask the tap-taping of their toenails upon the roofs of their enemies?

Why don't we have backwards chairs for offices? It's much more comfortable/easy to type stuff when you're in a whole motorcycle-y position.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Man, I wonder this stuff about people's usernames ALL THE TIME. (Except I'm just about numberblind, so not this.)

If I grew a tail, would I be then forced to practice good sitting posture?

Would it be awesome if there were 10 minute time zones instead of 1 hour time zones? 1 minute time zones? Would some people just deign to solely live in their own timezone? Would it replace crosstreets, in a sense, cause describing your time zone would make it pretty easy to find your address? Would people actually chill out about timeliness and arbitarily determined units of time because they lost and gained minutes all the time?

If toenails grew on the bottom of toes instead of the top, what would ninjas do to mask the tap-taping of their toenails upon the roofs of their enemies?

Why don't we have backwards chairs for offices? It's much more comfortable/easy to type stuff when you're in a whole motorcycle-y position.

Ninja's would wear extra padding. But that would be pretty weird.

I think people would chill the fuck out if time was like that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you think the members ed111 and pecan111 are related?

If I look at your profile while you look at mine can you see me looking at yours?

oh wolfie...how i love random questions. :cheese: <---your favorite

and...i think it just says viewing user profile...could be your own or someone elses i think.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

and...i think it just says viewing user profile...could be your own or someone elses i think.
You would be correct.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Simple, walk on thier hands, now if your DNA causes your toenails to grow on the wrong side does it affect your fingernails also?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Simple, walk on thier hands, now if your DNA causes your toenails to grow on the wrong side does it affect your fingernails also?

Let me explain myself a little better. If you fingernails grow on the wrong side, then you cant really grab ninja stars, and can you even be a ninja if you cant throw a ninja star. So if your not a ninja since you cant throw ninja stars, then does it really matter if your toenails gro on the wrong side?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If people make meth out of cold medicine, does the meth retain cold-fighting powers?

phoenity

It will give you super-human fighting powers, so you can destroy the cold yourself.

wolfy

awsm

What does the wink mean. Does it mean they are in love with me?
;) XXOO

Please stop harassing me with cheese.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does the wink mean. Does it mean they are in love with me?
;) XXOO

Please stop harassing me with cheese.

okay...okay...i will. :newwink:

and...don't ask me i don't do that sort of thing. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think there will be a war between LadyJaye and LadyJade? Are they evil twins? Are they in fact synthetic lifeforms slowly plotting to take over the United States only to be taken over by the Canadians at a later date?

wolfy

awsm
Do you think there will be a war between LadyJaye and LadyJade? Are they evil twins? Are they in fact synthetic lifeforms slowly plotting to take over the United States only to be taken over by the Canadians at a later date?

What about the members LadyinWaiting and Ladytommorow. Did they choose those names on purpose? The irony of it all...

wolfy

awsm
If I punch someone who punched me is that instant karma?

If all the people in the world trusted their instincts what would happen?

Can people read my moods from my posts?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd like to think i can...but i'm probably not right.

and good karma question...i don't know...

if everyone trusted their instincts...hmmm...interesting wish we could see.

wolfy

awsm
I like the karma questions.

I do believe everything is in flux and naturally balances out. So...

How do we know when we are playing our natural role in nature?
When are we being one and when are we forcing ourselves on it?

Impossible to answer I guess.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we certainly force ourselves on nature...absolutely...i don't think we live with it at all not as one.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
We are nature. Whatever role we play is our natural role. Beavers alter the entire ecosystem building their dams. Billions of years ago, plants spewed a toxic, corrosive gas into the atmosphere. What gas was that called? Oxygen. We do exactly as we have evolved to do.

So no, it is not impossible to answer.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We are nature. Whatever role we play is our natural role. Beavers alter the entire ecosystem building their dams. Billions of years ago, plants spewed a toxic, corrosive gas into the atmosphere. What gas was that called? Oxygen. We do exactly as we have evolved to do.

girlfight.gif

wolfy

awsm

You're not including free will.