• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Random questions

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which is a worse situation to be in. a tornato? a dude with a sack over his head and a rope around his neck in the 1800s? a bald short guy asking a girl "do you want to dance?"? a referee at a little league game? a dogs chew toy?

i'm thinking tornado.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Do heavy earth moving excavation machine operators think they are still playing in a sandbox?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a person built a house without adding crucial material (knowing that house may collapse and injure or kill its occupants) in order to cut corners, then that person who built the house dies. Does that person go to hell when the house collapses, or was that person already sent there from the get go.

Last edited:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Ever see "microwavable" on the labels of foodstuffs? Makes me wonder what we used to do to them.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Why does a person pay for fast food before they get it? And why, at a fine dining restaurant, does a person have to pay for the food after they get it?

93JC

Why is Idaho in the shape of a cowboy boot?

Montana deserves a swift kick in the ass.

When ants are born, do they breastfeed?

No, since ants don't have breasts. The young ants are fed by older ants through the process of trophallaxis: the older ants regurgitate food and the younger ants eat it.

Only mammals lactate.

Why are the high pitched keys to the right and the low pitched keys to the left on a piano? Wouldn't it be more challenging to mix it up a little?

The tone of the note is determined by the length of the steel string the hammer strikes. If you made a piano with all of the notes jumbled up you'd have to make a single bridge for every string instead of one large curved bridge for the entire piano. Plus the pianist wouldn't have a clue how to play it.

Reversing the piano so that the higher keys were on the left is possible, all you'd have to do is swap around the strings, bridge, soundboard etc.

Were cus words invented by feelers?

Judging by how often I use them, probably not.

Do some birds make such a loud racket because they have bad hearing?

They want to be heard from as far away as possible.

If seatbelt laws became stricter, would the company that makes seatbelts make more money?

All new cars are required to have them anyway.

Then wouldn't the company that made fake seatbelts make even more money?

What kind of an idiot would make a fake seatbelt?

When a burgler breaks into my appartment and takes some things, instead of thinking about what he took, should i think about what he didn't take?

Why do you presume the burglar is male?

And yes, you should take note of the crap the hypothetical burglar left behind. That stuff is so crappy the thief wouldn't bother taking it!

Shouldn't the seats closest to the playing field be reserved for those with the worst eyesight?

They're reserved for people who are willing to pay the most money for them, eyesight be damned. Sports teams don't make money by giving the myopic preferential treatment.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Ever notice yourself asking God to keep a stoplight green long enough for you to get through it?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Montana deserves a swift kick in the ass.

No, since ants don't have breasts. The young ants are fed by older ants through the process of trophallaxis: the older ants regurgitate food and the younger ants eat it.

Only mammals lactate.

The tone of the note is determined by the length of the steel string the hammer strikes. If you made a piano with all of the notes jumbled up you'd have to make a single bridge for every string instead of one large curved bridge for the entire piano. Plus the pianist wouldn't have a clue how to play it.

Reversing the piano so that the higher keys were on the left is possible, all you'd have to do is swap around the strings, bridge, soundboard etc.

Judging by how often I use them, probably not.

They want to be heard from as far away as possible.

All new cars are required to have them anyway.

What kind of an idiot would make a fake seatbelt?

Why do you presume the burglar is male?

And yes, you should take note of the crap the hypothetical burglar left behind. That stuff is so crappy the thief wouldn't bother taking it!

They're reserved for people who are willing to pay the most money for them, eyesight be damned. Sports teams don't make money by giving the myopic preferential treatment.

If you see all these kids in a grownups mind by how strong they are, does that make you a grownup in a kids mind?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh could you please use a different word.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Do i have a spirit and soul? Then didn't that fish also have one 50 million years ago?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I wonder if there is a sequence of digits that has never been used when dialing a # that can call God. Perhaps i should start dialing using 000-000-0000?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
If a person notices a burgler in their appartment, should that person have made the door lock from the outside?