• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How to mess with an SP's head

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Give them pointless busywork, and tell them they have to do it "cause you said so".

Draw up a comprehensive life plan for them.

Both of these suggestions are proof that you are a SP-sadist. Busywork is my bane, and a comprehensive life plan for me formulated by others is the most evil of all treacheries. You bastard! ;)

Other SP nightmares:

-Tell me all about your gruelling, long, difficult day for 30 minutes when I'm in a damn good mood

-Ask me how to fix a given problem and then cry foul at my proposed solution

-Tell me I'm not communicating if I'm talking at the detail level and you are in outer space in high-level utopia

Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! It's not easy being an Artisan Promoter!

+ patch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
beat your forehead with your fist and yell "What is real" ? over and over again.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-Tell me I'm not communicating if I'm talking at the detail level and you are in outer space in high-level utopia

Not only is that hilarious and quotable, it sounds like dealing with an NF. :shock:

:doh:

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Make them read a book.

Actually i enjoy reading books, i have a quite a collection of science fiction/fantasy novels. It really depends on what kind of book were talking about. If you give them an extremely abstract about quantum physics, you'll definitly succed.

also to add to the list:

Make them read tons of unneccesary information to perform a simple task.
Make them intrigued of your conversation and then deny them the bottomline secret.
Dont tell them whats going on, when inquired.
Hide their tools when they need them in an urgent matter.
Tell them "they cannot".

Unique

So far this has been "things to annoy an SP" not "things that mess with an SPs head"

Though I'm not surprised as it is us that do the messing with peoples heads ;p

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
So far this has been "things to annoy an SP" not "things that mess with an SPs head"

Though I'm not surprised as it is us that do the messing with peoples heads ;p

Luke stop detecting irrelevant information through Se, do not reveal our improvised master plan.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not only is that hilarious and quotable, it sounds like dealing with an NF. :shock:

:doh:

Thanks! Nice when the truth can be turned into a laugh! Thy powers of prediction are precise, but it's more than NF I think. I can communicate pretty well with a few NF friends of mine, but not all of them...maybe because I'm hyper. :doh: :D