• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs: what do you find most fulfilling in life?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
What do you seek? What is you favourite thing to do? What makes you feel most in your zone and content? What would be your perfect scenario for life?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What do you seek?

Awesomeness.

What is you favourite thing to do?

Drive on highways I haven't explored yet, with the tunes blasting

What makes you feel most in your zone and content?

Having the freedom to choose what I do next, with no obligations tying me down

What would be your perfect scenario for life?

I'd marry an awesome hot babe, and she and my son and I would drive around the country doing all kinds of fun stuff and staying in whatever hotel was available when we got sleepy. :cool:

wolfy

awsm
What do you seek?
Applause, appreciation. Love from a select few.

Plan a project, practice and to create.
That's what I tend to want to do whatever the context.

Being in a creative environment with a small team in a trusting environment.

To be able to do the above. To be able to constantly learn new skills and make new things. Also...

The perfect scenario would be my family and I living on a large piece of land. Outside we have a few pets. Dogs and cats. I also have a quad bike and a few small bikes for the kids and I to play with.
I have my own gym and friends come by to train with me. Sometimes after training we have a few drinks and a BBQ.
The house is spacious. Traditional Japanese house. The rooms are large the floors are all tatami.
One room is set aside for making stuff. Drawing etc.
The garage is set up with all the tools I could think of and there are a few classic cars in there too as well as the bikes.
Outside is a big field to play on with a few jumps etc for riding. There is also a climbing wall and a few strongman implements like a tyre etc.
One room has nothing in it all except for a large screen TV and a few cushions.
The kitchen has plenty of space for baking and there is a stone oven outside...

I could go on and on... :blush:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What do you seek?

Beauty, experience, harmony.

I love being in and around the ocean, exploring, just soaking everything in. I also feel very satisfied when I'm creating something.

Having laughs together with people I'm close to, goofing off and when I'm creating something, driving, listening to music or playing sports and everything around me fades away and I'm completely in that moment, nothing else matters.

I'm not really one for perfect scenarios, I suppose good health, freedom, and lots of spare time to explore the world.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
What do you seek?
Beauty... colors, textures...
tastes... smells
friends...
music...
happy moments...

Walk long distances on a well-designed walking trail, explore the scenery, sing, create something new with the materials that I have at hand...

Being with people who accept me for who I am.

Good creative work to do, a garden to grow, a little house by a body of water, someone special to share that house with, plenty of space to walk, opportunity for travel to other places so that I can learn about different cultures by living them... dogs, cats, maybe a pet mouse!... I'll probably think of more later...

D

Dali

What do you seek?

Happiness.

Hiking through the jungle.

Alone, garden, perfect chair, cold drink, perfect novel.

Much like Wolfy, living on a large farm with my small family and several pets and in an airy house that complemented my surroundings. There'd be a small town within driving distance where the kids could go to school.

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
What do you seek?

Authenticity, beauty, toughtful interaction with persons, places and things of quality.

I enjoy studying great work; learning why and how it was made. This could be on any level from a tasty batch of lemonade to Taliesin. I am interested in process and results.

Cooking...from selection of the ingredients to serving...and all the improvisation between those two.

To be able to be happy or content. To be restful. I have actually had what I long dreamed was a perfect scenario. It went down in flames. I am still sorting it out. It doesn't seem that anything, anyone or anyplace is safe anymore. This is a real problem a feeling of never really belonging in any way. But my work, my craft that is what I do have in my hands, I belong to that if anything.

pecan111

Happiness.

Can you tell me how you define happiness? We all define it a bit differently and I am curious.

Also, what is real caring to you? I really wonder about how you guys perceive this.

I kind of feel like its a quicksand type thing with you guys when you are really close to an ISFP. The rules are shifting and you aren't informed of them and yet you somehow had to adapt, but you are never sure you did or you completely missed the cues.

The analogy given to me was "be like water"....well, water slips thru the cracks and oozes liquidity and beauty, but it also is the most erosive type element...HOw would one go about balancing this delicate act?

Mallow

MBTI Type
ISFP
What do you seek?

The peace present when the subject-object paradigm is dissolved.

Growing gardens, tending them, planting them, becoming them.

Being in nature and feeling the breath in these bones drawn out by it's rhythms

To not have a scenario, plan, or plot but always be so fully in the moment that is that there is no space for anything else.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
What do you seek?

Peace for all :D

Stargazing.. *stiff neck* *ouch!*

People allowing me to do what I want to do...*Mom:"Riel, clean the dishes!"...Riel:"Aww, mom. Why not my brothers?"* :D

Hakuna matata...when there's nothing to worry about!! :headphne:

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Awesomeness.
I'd marry an awesome hot babe, and she and my son and I would drive around the country doing all kinds of fun stuff and staying in whatever hotel was available when we got sleepy. :cool:

Wouldn't you consider to have more children since your will-be wife is hot?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wouldn't you consider to have more children since your will-be wife is hot?

Yes, I believe that would fall under the "all kinds of fun stuff" part. :newwink:

maliafee

What do you seek?
Fun. Enjoyment. Love. FUN.

Cook something delicious and eat it with my boyfriend, snuggle my pets, have sex, travel with less than a moment's notice, work on a house and make it beautiful, draw, more - I can't list them all, too many...

Love in my life, something fun to look forward to, everyone is happy and taken care of.

See above "What is your favourite thing to do?" hehe...

I want to live on a farm but close enough to the city to go out and have a fun night. Travel now and then. Have my family close to me. Have a couple babies with my handsome man. Freedom from working a dead-end job. Teach French, and maybe live in France now and then... Keep learning languages. I wish my life had enough time in it for me to get my doctorate in linguistics and be a research cognitive scientist... at the same time as I do the other stuff above. I'm having enough trouble getting through my community college classes because of boredom so maybe that's entirely unrealistic. Hmm. I want to be a good person. :p

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Wow...malia, your goals are not unrealistic(for me, they're not :)). It only takes self-discipline. :)