• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Are ISFP Attention Seekers?

Are ISFP Attention Seekers?

• Total voters

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
GIMME SOME ATTENTION

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I keep trying but every time you post my eyes are drawn to the left by some mysterious magnetic force.

Wow, the same thing happens to me! That is eerie.

maliafee

Hahaha... do boys really like those fake boobs? I got a breast reduction two years ago so I wouldn't end up with a massive back problem... I can't imagine doing the opposite (to the extreme, of course)

maliafee

:cry: I weep for your fallen boobs.

So does my boyfriend. Ironically, none of my previous boyfriends cared for boobs much, but my current one really likes that sort of thing and is sad he never got to see my originals (but they're not even THAT gone... I was 32G and after the surgery I was 32DD/34D. Gained a few pounds so now I'm between 34E and F... so y'all needn't complain. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
So does my boyfriend. Ironically, none of my previous boyfriends cared for boobs much, but my current one really likes that sort of thing and is sad he never got to see my originals (but they're not even THAT gone... I was 32G and after the surgery I was 32DD/34D. Gained a few pounds so now I'm between 34E and F... so y'all needn't complain. :D

I forgive you. However, your post would be so much better with pictures. :newwink:

rooo

MBTI Type
isfp
I always give a lot of consideration to other people's work/actions when they show me theirs. I have to admit, people who don't do the same in return get my back up a bit. I generally don't enjoy asking people for their attention, unless their an expert or something, I really have to trust the person in order to feel comfortable doing that.... so when they just brush me off, it's a little discouraging.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i think, as introverted perceiver with secondary Fe (yeah, you wont follow me there ...)

lets try something else:

how about: it's exhibitionism that highlights the own experience AND thus the creativity.
and its more like a role play, with the mirror. extrapolating/projecting own ideals, to motivate one self. to welcome the own product. it's not about actually getting something from anyone else. to the contrary, an inquisitive interest from others would block the free flow monologue. it might be interpreted as demanding expectation and frustrate the flow. like, its not the own flow anymore. it's been sort of stolen.

can anyone relate to that pattern?

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I tend to be a wallflower but I do enjoy the attention of men I chat with on internet .. when I'm in the mood for chatting. : )

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
All SPs are attention seeking by nature, we just express it in different ways.