• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] The ESFP haters thread

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't resist. I'm jumping on the haters bandwagon. (I think i'm the fifth! isfps, entps, intps, intjs)

Well why the heck not.
I know you guys are going to be bursting with stories.

I'll start.
I hate us because we don't have a lot of tolerance for anxiety. Something goes mildly unfun and we're having visible panic attacks and shouting.

(Don't know if anyone else noticed that one.)

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
I'll start.
I hate us because we don't have a lot of tolerance for anxiety. Something goes mildly unfun and we're having visible panic attacks and shouting.

i don't know if I'm E enough to answer this...but whatever :cheese:
I have zero tolerance for anxiety and pain...but I'm capable of suppressing any feelings in no time...so no panic attacks here...I can just tell myself something about the current situation, forget and and start acting like nothing happened....

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i don't know if I'm E enough to answer this...but whatever :cheese:
I have zero tolerance for anxiety and pain...but I'm capable of suppressing any feelings in no time...so no panic attacks here...I can just tell myself something about the current situation, forget and and start acting like nothing happened....

Yea, its not everyone. I think more mature ones and more introverted ones are better with this. I have this problem and know other esfp's with this problem. I get stressed and I hear my voice rise and my face turns red and I get mad. But I think that's because I, (and some other ESFP's) can't see three minutes ahead and remember that it will eventually all be over. For me life is right now. Literally. This can cause problems that if the moment is going poorly than I feel like life will be shitty until the end of time. So I yell about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea, its not everyone. I think more mature ones and more introverted ones are better with this. I have this problem and know other esfp's with this problem. I get stressed and I hear my voice rise and my face turns red and I get mad. But I think that's because I, (and some other ESFP's) can't see three minutes ahead and remember that it will eventually all be over. For me life is right now. Literally. This can cause problems that if the moment is going poorly than I feel like life will be shitty until the end of time. So I yell about it.

aww...how can someone hate on ya for that...ya poor things!
comfort.gif

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I hate ESFPs because they are the first to break and give in to police interrogations.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't resist. I'm jumping on the haters bandwagon. (I think i'm the fifth! isfps, entps, intps, intjs)

Well why the heck not.
I know you guys are going to be bursting with stories.

I'll start.

I don't hate you guys...I like your 'funniness'!
just click on #75:
ZackDaddy.com (Playlist) - Where smart people come to get stupid!

Unique

well this hate thread went no-where fast lol

you all know its impossible to hate SPs :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
shortnsweet wrote: Yea, its not everyone. I think more mature ones and more introverted ones are better with this. I have this problem and know other esfp's with this problem. I get stressed and I hear my voice rise and my face turns red and I get mad. But I think that's because I, (and some other ESFP's) can't see three minutes ahead and remember that it will eventually all be over. For me life is right now. Literally. This can cause problems that if the moment is going poorly than I feel like life will be shitty until the end of time. So I yell about it.[/img]

That is rough, ShortNSweet! I am so glad I'm a ESTP and not a ESFP!

That "feeling business" sounds terrible.

I'd much rather be a cold, detached, analytical goofball!

This might be shallow advice, but if you get stuck in the moment (as many of us sensors do) and your moment sucks, and you begin to go into a downward spiral over it, then you might want to try giving into one of your more harmless vices, or other quick and easy guilty pleasure.

Can you kill the downward spiral with an upward hiccup??? Best of luck! :hug:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That is rough, ShortNSweet! I am so glad I'm a ESTP and not a ESFP!

That "feeling business" sounds terrible.

I'd much rather be a cold, detached, analytical goofball!

This might be shallow advice, but if you get stuck in the moment (as many of us sensors do) and your moment sucks, and you begin to go into a downward spiral over it, then you might want to try giving into one of your more harmless vices, or other quick and easy guilty pleasure.

Can you kill the downward spiral with an upward hiccup??? Best of luck! :hug:

Amen brother.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh boy. I am just the same way. I am older and more introverted (isfp) but three minutes ahead are relatively meaningless to me. If I feel that the world is ending now, that's it. No perspective. It was a nightmare when I was a kid and the other kids were tormenting me, and I didn't know that, some day, it would end.
Eeek.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
As an ISTJ, I must make sure this thread gets back on it's tracks and we can all start hating ESFPs again.

I don't like 'em xSFP too much. They are far too superficial for me. I don't consider them to be very good friend material. Why? Because the lack commitment to understand other persons beyond surface. They think everyone should follow the fashion and trends. They change their friends as often as they change their clothes. They are the most herd-minded type there is. They like what others like, and they hate what others hate.

This is based on my experience on (possibly unhealthy?) xSFPs.

There, you asked for it. :)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well this hate thread went no-where fast lol

you all know its impossible to hate SPs :)

Well...ESFPs, anyway. They're definitely my favorite SP type.

Personally, though: I hate ESFP because she wouldn't let me put it in her butt, that one time. True story.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
What blasphemy is this?. As a genuine Introverted esfp im compelled to defend my fellow mental-men.

As an ISTJ, I must make sure this thread gets back on it's tracks and we can all start hating ESFPs again.
TSK TSK TSK So typical.

I don't like 'em xSFP too much.
Well guess what ya robot?, nobody likes you either, you stifflers only have the capability to emote stiff bread when trying to appeal to anything.

They are far too superficial for me.
Ha! says the bureacratic automaton who upholds countless of useless ancient traditions. ISTJ's sole purpose in existence is to be an automaton, nothing more and nothing less, you ISTJ's should be lobotmized and used as bureacratically-oriented labour, sorting out book cases, typology and that sort of stuff.

I don't consider them to be very good friend material.
The only time anyone would consider an ISTJ a friend, is when they want their messes to be sorted out, by some temporary DUPE, mallable.

Why? Because the lack commitment to understand other persons beyond surface.
They think everyone should follow the fashion and trends.[/QUOTE]
ISTJ's think that people should all be Si automations, working, raising families, establishing habits, considering excitement to be degenercy, following the uniform conformist views of Contemporary society, going to church, taking the priests crazy words literally, and calling anything that doesn't jive with them blasphemy.

They change their friends as often as they change their clothes.
It´s because we CAN.

They are the most herd-minded type there is. They like what others like, and they hate what others hate. :)
Hah says the predominant Si. SFP's atleast have the capability to distinguish themselves.

There, you asked for it :).
You want war?, i will give you a WAR!, in the SP fashion. You're not the only one with the ability to send rockets from the generalizing platform.

(excuse the cheapiness of this post.)

Last edited: