• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] The ESFP haters thread

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have an ESFP work colleague who I consider a friend, unfortunately she talks only about a few subjects (normally about celebrities or her most recent night out) and little else. I do enjoy her company if I don't seek much else conversation wise because I will get little else. I often want to go beyond first gear though and if I try to with her she will passively listen to me waffle on about a subject but certainly not follow up on anything I have said or any advice or insights I may have given. It's very much her way and really that's mostly all she does and from what I've seen in society what other ESFPs do. If she or another ESFP went mountain climbing or hiking for instance then I would accompany them and probably enjoy it but they don't. There's no surprise hobbies or extra layers for me to investigate, there is just that which is already presented. There just is not that much for me to "see, hear, taste, touch and smell" in the whole experience and that's what normally bores me in the end.

I have an ESFP co-worker and feel the same way towards her as well. She's a darling and cares for me a lot (often brings me food and checks up on me if she knows I feel sad) but most of what she talks about is superficial. I can't go into deep intellectual or philosophical discussions with her because she gives me that deer-in-the-headlights look or just nods to appease me and changes the conversation to something she's interested in. It's boring. (But they can still be a lot of fun in their own way!). I've also noticed that she talks wayyy too fast and needs the answers to her questions NOW lol.
My younger sister is an ESFP too and I can already see all of this developing.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder why there is no ENFJ hate thread

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I wonder why there is no ENFJ hate thread

I was literally just about to post a reply to you saying that you guys don't have a thread because you're awesome... Then I saw your spoiler :p

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was literally just about to post a reply to you saying that you guys don't have a thread because you're awesome... Then I saw your spoiler :p

Awwww that's so sweet! Thank you Dreamer :encore: I find ENFPs so appealing ^_^

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
ESFP suck because:
* they're huge flakes. they make bullshit promises and don't keep them. they sometimes don't show up for something AND don't call either. One time I purposely didn't call one back when she asked me too and she got mad, so she's a fucking hypocrite.
* they're shallow as fuck, so I find them uninteresting and distasteful. They're basically the opposite of INTJ's in many important ways.
* the one I've been dealing with lately pretends to be nice on the surface, but deep down she's a selfish bitch and I don't have much respect for her.
* Either they lack the intuition to know when something they do will piss someone off or they just don't give a shit.
* They're totally disloyal and fickle.
* They screw you over and they refuse to admit it or talk about it. They don't take any responsibility for their wrong & shitty actions. I hate this. This is a major mark of a shitty person, someone you don't want to deal with.
* The truth doesn't matter to them. I think truth is important to many INTJ's, but not to ESFP's. Feelings are more important than truth to them. Truth is super important to me.
* They have many ideas that are so dumb, they're bizarre.
* I looked up an ESFP that I knew in 7th-9th grade and found out she has a police record and a record of financial problems. Face palm. She also smoked weed back then.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
This thread is very amusing.

I have a special ESFP friend. A kind and fun individual overall, unfortunately exhibiting many unhealthy traits.

-Extremely whiny. That includes every frivolous and apathetic subject you can think of.
-Flaky, yet he makes his friends know it when he shows up and they don't, even if they had a good reason not to.
-Zero discipline.
-He doesn't finish what he starts in a very irresponsible way.
-He thinks that most people are jealous of him.
-He can't execute a 3 steps algorithm to save his life.
-He's rarely a man of his word. I would never rely on him.
-Most people in his life struggle with him because they have to appeal to his emotions to make anything happen. Those who can manipulate him do.
-He literally says "Look at how many likes I have on my pictures".
-He does whatever to stay informed about trends and fashion for pure indulgence in that mania and relish in self-admiration while making fun of others and prove that he still has it.
"It" refers to stupidity, apparently.

I wouldn't choose to be involved with him in tasks that require responsible governance or contribution. As long as I'm keeping him away, I have nothing to dislike.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
oh my god im the same way............ [MENTION=5489]King sns[/MENTION]

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-When they being a fact checker on a misunderstanding.
-when they can't be smooth on something feel awkward about.
-when they avoid something they can't understand or dislike.
-I actually like them regardless, and they tend to like me as well.