• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] The Official Nobody Hates ISFPs Thread

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't think those people are ISFPs, Santtu... I mean, it's possible, but unlikely.

Okay. THat's interesting insight. I've got no better candidate, though. I might try N for friends's wife and perhaps T for her friend. Other than that, I can't really believe an alternative right now. Okay, friend might be J, too ..

I know it's a far way from ISFP to ISTJ, but the Silent One is though to read.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Try and do it with ISFPs Santtu, what's stopping you? :D
I'll try, now that I got to vent out my frustration with them :)

Friend's wife seemed awfully snobbish and "elite" in her mind while ago, totally some style I'm not fond of. She've opened up a little, showing she's interested of some humane contact with people. So yeah, there's no stopping in getting us get along better. My ISTP gf doesn't like her particularly, but she doesn't hate her, so I guess there's some good possibilities to be had in there.

maliafee

I've known an INFJ who came off as you describe (but who is in reality a far more fun and interesting person than her first impression may show). Just a thought...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what about their type Santtu? They're idiotic human beings that you don't need to waste your time thinking about.

Maybe a good ISFP to get to know for a start would be malia here. :devil: Since this conflict may bring you together (I've done this before, debated with someone then came an agreement and started chatting with them). Trust me, everyone of your opposite type isn't evil or bad in any way. You just have to get to know the right on to prove you that. I learned this by getting a crush on an ESTJ, we would probably have started dating if we weren't going away for college after this semester at school. She was a very cool, yet different person that gave me a unique perspective on things. Maybe an ISFP will do this for you.

maliafee

I thought of an INFJ after what you said, too..

Part 1:

My INFJ mom likes to analyze the way people dress and how they keep up their appearances; I think it's a projection of her own insecurities (a fear of ever being fat, for instance). She also makes judgments of people moralistically (when they go against her own code of ethics terribly).

My really good INFJ friend has been called "stuck up" by people quite a bit, but I don't believe her to be snobbish at all.

Also, some INFJs take offense at jokes (at least at first) or dislike mainstream comedy.

INFJs can be wallflowers and VERY quiet upon first meeting, or they can be nice and charming if they extend themselves (but it takes energy). They can seem like nothing's there, or like they're severe and judging others, but really they are very sensitive and may in fact be feeling overwhelmed by being social at that moment.

INFJs are usually some of the best, most interesting people you'll meet, if you take the time to get to know them and let them open up.

I think a person needs to get to know them to really KNOW...

Part 2: One of the ladies you mentioned also sounded possibly ISTJ to me, too...

maliafee

So what about their type Santtu? They're idiotic human beings that you don't need to waste your time thinking about.

Maybe a good ISFP to get to know for a start would be malia here. :devil: Since this conflict may bring you together (I've done this before, debated with someone then came an agreement and started chatting with them). Trust me, everyone of your opposite type isn't evil or bad in any way. You just have to get to know the right on to prove you that. I learned this by getting a crush on an ESTJ, we would probably have started dating if we weren't going away for college after this semester at school. She was a very cool, yet different person that gave me a unique perspective on things. Maybe an ISFP will do this for you.

You are one smart black cat, BlackCat! ;-) Of course, I say this in thanks to you for your compliment. :D

I will say that ENTJs are great! My baby brother is one (25 years old) and I adore him. Who will protect you better than an ENTJ? NOBODY!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You are one smart black cat, BlackCat! ;-) Of course, I say this in thanks to you for your compliment. :D

I will say that ENTJs are great! My baby brother is one (25 years old) and I adore him. Who will protect you better than an ENTJ? NOBODY!
Thanks to both of you. I feel like I got new energy to work with them, and believe in them. All of you who've been in this discussion with me must be great people, too :D I'll invent some kind of an invitation for them that'll hopefully bring out the best from them. Thanks.

RL duties call, have to clean up my place, study, etc. Be seeing you.

maliafee

Thanks to both of you. I feel like I got new energy to work with them, and believe in them. All of you who've been in this discussion with me must be great people, too :D I'll invent some kind of an invitation for them that'll hopefully bring out the best from them. Thanks.

RL duties call, have to clean up my place, study, etc. Be seeing you.

Sure thing. Anyway, I have to go make chicken pot pie, no more time for dilly-dallying (haha).

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This makes me feel bad for calling them idiotic, but that's just going from a flawed version of the story. Good luck with getting to know them better. :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, he's right! There can't be a single ISFP in the entire world that isn't naive. Ever. It just isn't possible in any sort of way. It would make too much sense to say that human beings can be naive, you have to peg it to a certain type.

L

Lasting_Pain

No, he's right! There can't be a single ISFP in the entire world that isn't naive. Ever. It just isn't possible in any sort of way. It would make too much sense to say that human beings can be naive, you have to peg it to a certain type.

The sarcasm that reeks from this post entertains me.

maliafee

*chuckle*

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am naive in many areas for sure. In other areas, I am highly knowledgeable. I tend to learn a lot about what I am interested in, and stay mostly ignorant in the stuff I'm not interested in. I don't really care to meet societal standards for what knowledge I should possess.

L

Lasting_Pain

I am naive in many areas for sure. In other areas, I am highly knowledgeable. I tend to learn a lot about what I am interested in, and stay mostly ignorant in the stuff I'm not interested in. I don't really care to meet societal standards for what knowledge I should possess.

I think I should of used the word gullible instead. I think that would have made more sense.

maliafee

I think I should of used the word gullible instead. I think that would have made more sense.

Those two things are really different. I'm sure we're all in a sense naive, but I wouldn't say I'm especially more naive than anybody else.

BUT, you are right, I sure am more gullible than most!!! :doh: