• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Questions about ESFP

B

brainheart

My ESFP husband is so absurdly sensitive it's nuts. And I read things that say NFs are sensitive... He is WAY more sensitive than me.

Sunny Ghost

That's basically just Fi for you... Fi hurts more easily. I've been meaning to look into the differences in how Fi works in a dominant (IxFP) versus an Fi auxiliary user (ExFP). Do Fi-dom's have more control over their outward Fi than Fi-aux?

I know I'm just as emotional, if not more emotional and sensitive, than many of the ExFP's I know... but often less prone to outburts... especially angry ones (unless I'm dealing with someone having an outburt of their own--such as a moody F of some sort). But I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve, though I try to hide the fact that I do.