• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ Seeks Advice from ESFPs

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes! I'll never do that ever now... what else would work? Saying thanks but no because "you know me"? Now I'm curious...

Malia
ISFP

Yea, that would be okay.
I might tease the poor INFJ for that answer.
like. "yea, I do know you, and I know you need to come out for some beers with me and have some fun!"

but ultimately, I wouldn't have a problem with that answer and let them stay home.

I think the thing to keep in mind is, we might keep pushing you to come, but in the end, we aren't going to be mad if you don't. We just want to be around you, and also make you feel welcome with us.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yea, that would be okay.
I might tease the poor INFJ for that answer.
like. "yea, I do know you, and I know you need to come out for some beers with me and have some fun!"

but ultimately, I wouldn't have a problem with that answer and let them stay home.

I think the thing to keep in mind is, we might keep pushing you to come, but in the end, we aren't going to be mad if you don't. We just want to be around you, and also make you feel welcome with us.

Well, it also probably wouldn't kill the INFJ to go out with the ESFP once in a while for drinks. Not because they're introverted, but, from my point of view it would be a way of making sure neither side was sacrificing too much for the other person--a way of keeping things even, if you will.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had that problem with a friend and it got to a point that I felt like I was being nagged, so the next time she started up with "You never go anywhere! You should come out with me!" I snapped, "I've BEEN out!!"

She thought that was the funniest thing she'd ever heard.

You have to just suck it up and go out sometimes. You might like it after you get there. It's possible.