• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Opinions on isfp's

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah I was envious of the other thread. I want some attention, too. :blush:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think I know any in real life. :(

I wish I did. Based on what I've learned here, think I would like them a lot.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jeffster, do your impression of me on Vent. Then I shall perhaps post my opinions.

Though admittedly, as an ENTP, my ideal match is an ISFP.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP is fun, caring and loyal.

YEAHHH :wubbie: We just want to make you feel good. And then we feel good. And everybody's feelin good, and it's just a big feelingoodgoodfeelinarrific day. :wubbie::cheese:

I don't think I know any in real life. :(

I wish I did. Based on what I've learned here, think I would like them a lot.

Yeah, we can be kinda elusive. A lot of my time I spend behind a desk at work, or at home. We are the strange breed of social creatures that don't seem to ever quite remember how to be social. :blush:

You're awesome, what you need more attention?

Yes. Attention is my food. And I'm kinda chubby, so I have a big attention stomach. :blush:

istpunk

MBTI Type
istp
They're like pandas.

Their cousins:

ISTP: Jaguar
INFP: Koala
ESFP: Hyena
ISFJ: Eagle

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
ISFPs are too soft sometimes... and are so avoidant of conflict that they won't tell you what they need or what you're doing wrong or what can be improved. They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

That being said, you'd have to be a really shitty person to not get along with them.

wolfy

awsm
nozflubber They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

true :yes:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
They look funny and they smell bad. :hi:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
One of my oldest friends is ISFJ. She is very nice, fun loving but quiet. Likes people but does not bring herself forward, meaning that she stays back. She is very live and let live type meaning that she doens't get involved with other people's business.

She is always late and I'm too so I don't bother it. She likes to change plans at the last minutes and I don't mind because I do it too. She has tried several professions in her life but she is always given her all for what she is doing on that moment. I don't think she plans things too much so she seems to live on the moment very much unlike myself.

She did really well at school on elementary level if she was interested. She is smart but not interested in theories. She is very good in doing things with her hands, like clothes and stuff. She does lots of workout and is in good shape.

I totally love to go out with her just to have some fun. She isn't too chatty when out but I'm not either. Can you imagine that, ENFP not chatting all the time. :laugh: I love her attitude in life and her willingness to be non-judgemental. I don't like too much on harsh judgements on people. ;)

She is not tested ISFP and I'm not 100% sure she is ISFP but that type seem to fit her the best.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
ISFPs are too soft sometimes... and are so avoidant of conflict that they won't tell you what they need or what you're doing wrong or what can be improved.
True. I don't like conflct. The negative vibes from other people bother me a lot.

They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

Ouch!

That being said, you'd have to be a really shitty person to not get along with them.
Or just in a bad mood... but we can fix that!:smile:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
IRL often awaken hitherto concealed maternal (paternal? :p) instincts. It's weird. It's like I think I need to protect them from themselves.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good:
One of the most socially oriented and gifted Introverted types.
The ones I've known are liked and respected by almost everyone they meet.
Often avoid some of the common SP pitfalls.
How their Fi expresses itself is pretty fascinating to me.

Bad:
Won't tell you what they want, but still get hurt if you don't deliver.
My Fi speaks a very different language so it's surprisingly difficult to communicate on that level with the ISFPs I've known. It's always "so close yet so far".

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Sample of one.

ISFPs are lab puppies. Great bundles of fun, love attention and don't seem to understand the meaning of "enough is enough".

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ISFPs rule! Don't need to say much more. Quiet, caring, unimposing, silly, funny, reliable, creative, and a million other good things. Hoard tasty food also :).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They dont talk to me, they only correct me when I am wrong, therefore I love them :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

Funny story: my isfp bro repeatedly used a stun gun on himself when in the company of some friends. They had it on YouTube at one point. It's prob still floating around out there. All for laughs. Not quite as extreme as your example but on the same track. ;)