• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Opinions on isfp's

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jeffster, do your impression of me on Vent. Then I shall perhaps post my opinions.

I did that the other day, it's not my fault you didn't show. ;)

They are some of the coolest people! I get this really strange feeling that Juno is ISFP. :D

Awesome. Who's Juno?

ISFPs rule! Don't need to say much more.

Truth. :nice:

They dont talk to me, they only correct me when I am wrong, therefore I love them :D

You're wrong, ent. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
jaja, little bugger, one day you will see, I will crush you like I tried to crush this cornflake for an hour now. I push and push but it just wont crush ! :D

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hi all. Someone mentioned that ISFP's don't like conflict...or that it makes them uncomfortable. My question is...when there is conflict or a misunderstanding...how should the other person/partner handle it? For instance, I know WHY the ISFP I'm dating avoided me today, but I also get the feeling that if I suggest talking about it, that's not what she wants either. Should I retreat and just give the ISFP some time to cool off? Just keep being happy like nothing happened? What usually brings resolution for you ISFP's when you're upset or feel that you were let down...or if there was a miscommunication that caused a bit of conflict?

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Hello ISFP's!! I think you are all wonderful, I'm grateful we have such passionately loyal and beautiful people in the world. Thank you for being so darn great!

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My best friend growing up was an ISFP.

Now I'm married to one. I vote +ISFP.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My favorite (and only) brother is an iSFP. :hug:

ISFPs are too soft sometimes... and are so avoidant of conflict that they won't tell you what they need or what you're doing wrong or what can be improved. They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

That being said, you'd have to be a really shitty person to not get along with them.

:laugh: This is mostly true. He's totally gullible and much too nice to everyone, but I guess that's how he's amassed a million friends. I think he's too soft, but I admire his ability to feel emotions in the moment- to live in the moment, and then move on.

I've had two other casual ISFP friends too. The female one I could never tell if she was amused or horrified (possibly both) by the "cynical-T" things that came out of my mouth. I admired her openness in expressing joy and passion in the things she did.

The male one was definitely going to grow into one of those effortfully cool types, and could be a little snobby and even manipulative sometimes. But he was always genuine, which was a very winning quality, and I don't think I ever saw him without an entourage of girls.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hi all. Someone mentioned that ISFP's don't like conflict...or that it makes them uncomfortable. My question is...when there is conflict or a misunderstanding...how should the other person/partner handle it? For instance, I know WHY the ISFP I'm dating avoided me today, but I also get the feeling that if I suggest talking about it, that's not what she wants either. Should I retreat and just give the ISFP some time to cool off? Just keep being happy like nothing happened? What usually brings resolution for you ISFP's when you're upset or feel that you were let down...or if there was a miscommunication that caused a bit of conflict?

I'm a dude so probably not much help but the fact I don't hold grudges and have a goldfish-like memory makes for pretty good conflict resolution. :blush:
As long as it's nothing major I would probably just let her know you're over it all and just act happy.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You always have fun when an ISFP is around. Good peeps, don't let me take life so serious.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...well, I usually get over stuff like that pretty fast. So, the "keep being happy like nothing happened" is probably a good choice. If she feels like talking about whatever it is, then she will, otherwise she won't. Meanwhile, take her to a movie or something. :cheese:

Hello ISFP's!! I think you are all wonderful, I'm grateful we have such passionately loyal and beautiful people in the world. Thank you for being so darn great!

You're welcome! :D

You always have fun when an ISFP is around. Good peeps, don't let me take life so serious.

:party2:

I'm pretty sure i don't hate them.

:wubbie:

revolve

ISFPs are wonderful, genuine, sweet, thoughtful, kind, considerate, have great manners, are super fun & nifty :cheese:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
word ISFPs are ballin' outta control son