• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
...You run up the stairs overlapping one step at a time and run down the stairs doing the same. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but for me, I do it always..and also get reprimanded always..hahahaha..not very girly-like they say, but I like the feel of doing it. Hope I have the last laugh and not the ones reprimanding me. :D

hah, I do the same, except I have a tendency to just jump down entire flights of stairs...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hah, I do the same, except I have a tendency to just jump down entire flights of stairs...

Hell yeah! I skip multiples of steps, usually two or three at a time. I love being at a large, crowded airport (O'Hare or Dulles) and seeing all the lazy travelers herded onto the escalators in a really steep, tall part of the concourse. The stairs are EMPTY, no one wants a piece of them. I take my massive Samsonite suitcase, backpack, and nylon carry-on suitcase and do wind sprints up the stairs, galloping up all three flights in one mad rush of explosive energy...and then walk into the bar at the top and have a Cosmopolitan. :D

maliafee

You have to try and hold all the bags of groceries just to see how many you can carry at once.

HAHAHA... I love this. Totally true.

And... here's some off the top of my head...

*When you cook in the kitchen, it explodes (actually I'm way better about this now at almost 30 but when I was younger... AHHH, my poor mother).

*When you pass a good climbing tree, you know you're passing a good climbing tree.

*You know the names of most the birds and animals you see in your area.

maliafee

Hell yeah! I skip multiples of steps, usually two or three at a time. I love being at a large, crowded airport (O'Hare or Dulles) and seeing all the lazy travelers herded onto the escalators in a really steep, tall part of the concourse. The stairs are EMPTY, no one wants a piece of them. I take my massive Samsonite suitcase, backpack, and nylon carry-on suitcase and do wind sprints up the stairs, galloping up all three flights in one mad rush of explosive energy...and then walk into the bar at the top and have a Cosmopolitan. :D

Yep! Run up the steps as fast as you can!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I agree with all of them, Malia, but I think this one should go somewhere in a "you know your an ISFP" thread:)

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
When someone talks to you and a song comes up you tune into the music and ditch the conversation for a second to permanently.
Perfect, true example:
Me: Hey, don't you think that-
X: hn-*gasp*Hot, damn! This is my Jam
Me: ..
X: Ah..sorry I just caught in the moment you know. So you were saying? :cheese:
My best friend's attention can be hard to capture when her i-pod or the TV is on.
I :heart: her though! :tongue:

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP

Haha I always run with my luggage it's the best. It's like a workout before your flight where you're going to be stuck sitting still for 5 hours or whatever.

Speaking of which...
(see below)

HAHAHA... I love this. Totally true.

And... here's some off the top of my head...

*When you cook in the kitchen, it explodes (actually I'm way better about this now at almost 30 but when I was younger... AHHH, my poor mother).

*When you pass a good climbing tree, you know you're passing a good climbing tree.

I agree with all of them, Malia, but I think this one should go somewhere in a "you know your an ISFP" thread:)

I know most the birds/mammals in my area, plus a lot of the vegetation also. I can identify a lot of birds by call also. I'm not really sure why I pay attention to these things, but I like being able to know the difference between "that gray bird" and the "hoppy brown one."

-----------------------------------------------

Sweet website: WhatBird

It's a search engine that lets you select features (like color, size, etc) to find and identify a bird.

(Hint: At the bottom of the top box, click "Icons" and then "Expand" it makes everything easier.)

-----------------------------------------------

You know you're an SP when

- on a long flight you get up and walk around the aisles to stretch.
- you don't understand why people stand on escalators.
At least stand to the right so people (like SPs) can walk around you. <- No. 1 rule for tourists coming to DC and getting on metro.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I personally think the point of escalators is so you can run up the stairs even faster than if they weren't moving... But people just stand there, lazily, and they wind up taking more time than if they had taken the normal stairs. What a waste!

Oh, and also, you know how everyone wants to go down the up escalator? Totally overrated. It moves so slow that you have to walk slow to keep from actually making it to the bottom.

D

Dali

Wait, there are people that actually do that? I mean, besides the elderly and/or crippled? :huh:

I work in a stuffy 5* hotel and have to do that in the guest areas (lobby, restaurant areas ...) because I have a feeling running up and down the stairs, jumping 5 or 6 steps at a time, while in my suit will elicit stares. And, at work, I actually have to try and care about getting those stares. I normally feel like I've died of boredom ten times over by the time I get to the top.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
When you have walk when you think.

When you start dancing out of nowhere.

When you can hear music playing in your head.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
You are an SP when (if female) you get called a crazy bitch/slut.
If male, you get called a playa/stud.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't think I've ever been called a playa/stud by anyone.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep, every SP is a crazy bitch/slut or a stud/playa. Every single one of them. Care to share how you know this?

D

Dali

When you decide to do something and can't really do it right then (or ever) due to whatever constraints, you start to feel a little bit like you're suffocating.

Yeah, I personally think the point of escalators is so you can run up the stairs even faster than if they weren't moving... But people just stand there, lazily, and they wind up taking more time than if they had taken the normal stairs. What a waste!

I always take the escalators. I'm such a bad SP. :D

You are an SP when (if female) you get called a crazy bitch/slut.
If male, you get called a playa/stud.

You're thinking of a caricature of an ESTP, aren't you?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you decide to do something and can't really do it right then (or ever) due to whatever constraints, you start to feel a little bit like you're suffocating.

:nice:
Sooooooo truuueeeeeeeee!

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I relate to a lot of these things, though I know I am essentially not an SP. Needless to say, a strong Se makes life more interesting :D

My ISFP friend is a great guy, he can be both thoughtful and crazy. He's a person I can count on for the important things, and make any situation a party.

You know you're an STP when you made a drumset, a pseudo-rocket launcher, smoke grenades, and a really awesome 5 piece pirate outfit. (Somone I know did all those. He's a Developed STP poster child)