• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

D

Dali

:nice:
Sooooooo truuueeeeeeeee!

For a moment there, I thought that was only me.

*SP HIGH FIVE!*

Another one; you don't understand why/how some people can drag an argument/grudge on for eons. Just kiss and make up or, you know, stay away from each other. Life goes on.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Another one; you don't understand why/how some people can drag an argument/grudge on for eons. Just kiss and make up or, you know, stay away from each other. Life goes on.

I can understand that actually.. however i could not understand that scenerio if it was in their benefit to make up.

To add to the list:

You drank half a glass of tabasco.. for 2bucks.. just so you can prove that you are able to do it.

Your a master of confusion, officially and inofficially.

You can read cue's just by observing.

You outdo everyone at an obstacle course.

You have the coolest comebacks among the Sensors.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your seduction style resembles the process of kudzu engulfing an elm tree.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
You know you're an SP when you're a fully functional adult and you still haven't bothered to learn the difference between "you're" and "your."

When you can look at comments like this and realize just how dumb it is to worry about stupid bullshit... when you as a person and the world as a whole could and would be so much more efficient and effective if you didn't drown yourself with your OCD... :D

When you respond to a comment with aggression and then later realize you are arguing the same point....AAARRGG...

Last edited:

Sunny Ghost

You get put in charge of fixing things.

Or putting things together.

You're incredibly resourceful and creative and jimmy rigging things, with duck tape or other miscellaneous items.

Or get put in charge of driving the moving truck because you have better driving skillz.

You like to say things like "skillz" instead of "skills" and other stupid slang, just for kicks and giggles.

You can get super hyped up on life, and want to be part of an adventure.

You're incredibly observant and aware of your surroundings.

Driving fast is fun. The faster you drive, the more aware of your surroundings (i.e. other cars) you become.

Travelling is exhilarating. The outdoors are amazing. Eating out is fun. Getting a drink a the bar or cafe is a part of routine. In general, you enjoy getting out and seeing or experiencing new things.

Dancing, singing, cooking, art, crafts, etc. come natural to you.

You're bad with finances.

You have difficulty sitting in a classroom setting.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
You have spent most of your cocky...conceded life trusting and believing most people are like you... truthful and pragmatic...... only to realize that there are 8 other distinct personalities out there and most of them want to manipulate and use you. Yes if you have a friend, that is not an SP, then most likely he wants something from you and will not return the favor.....as an ISTP I only want friendship or respect...and to be left alone most of the time:shrug:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You have spent most of your cocky...conceded life trusting and believing most people are like you... truthful and pragmatic...... only to realize that there are 8 other distinct personalities out there and most of them want to manipulate and use you. Yes if you have a friend, that is not an SP, then most likely he wants something from you and will not return the favor.....as an ISTP I only want friendship or respect...and to be left alone most of the time:shrug:

omg, am I talking to myself from 5 years ago?

Anytime someone does something to you you don't like and doesn't appologize to you, you cut those assholes out of your life and keep lookin. The good ones stick around. Keep lookin! It gets better!

you know you're an SP when you clean your room "when it becomes a problem."

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
You know when you're an SP when:

You rarely miss the nail with the hammer.

Something falls from out of the corner of your eye and you somehow manage to catch it, and people will say "Wow, nice save!"

When drawing, you get lost in the process of creating, then wonder how you were able to create something so beautiful.