• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

Lightyear

You read the "you know you're an NF when..." threads and wonder what enjoyment, if any, these poor people derive from life.

Ah, the different definitions of fun for SPs and NFs!

I once travelled with three SPs and they were so playful and fun to be around but after a while I got really tired of their constant lightheartedness. I wanted something more profound to chew on and to think about than their in-the-moment-antics, to me SP fun feels like being fed sweets and candy floss all the time, it's nice but at some point I need something more substantial or I get really bored out of my head.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Evil Sullies The Pious, I tell you!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, the different definitions of fun for SPs and NFs!

I once travelled with three SPs and they were so playful and fun to be around but after a while I got really tired of their constant lightheartedness. I wanted something more profound to chew on and to think about than their in-the-moment-antics, to me SP fun feels like being fed sweets and candy floss all the time, it's nice but at some point I need something more substantial or I get really bored out of my head.

That is just under-developed SPs
not to say immature, but nevertheless.

Spirituality and Enlightenment are achieved through several different paths
lets not forget that the first chakra gate to spirituality is the carnal - without this step, it does not begin
however, not all or hardly anyone is powerful enough to ascend this level.
and just because they aren't levitating and using metaphors, doesn't mean....

Ex. meditating and yoga - all SP
SPs are awesome
SP = SPirituality
you get the gist

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to this thread, I am an SP.

I especially identify with this one. haha...
But here's mine:
When you know you don't have enough money to buy a return ticket to come back from your trip, or it's not logically possible even to stay nourished with what you have while you're there, but tell yourself "Screw it! gonna go anyway."
In fact, when it comes to things not involving other humans directly, most of your inner dialogue ends with "screw it".

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
According to this thread, I am an SP.

I especially identify with this one. haha...

Yep. And Lemons said so too. I think it's time you joined us sister.

After all, we feed you sweets and candy floss all the time! :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone with the word "awesome" in their name must be an sp.
most likely an esfp.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep. And Lemons said so too. I think it's time you joined us sister.

After all, we feed you sweets and candy floss all the time! :D

LOL @ Lemons saying so. I'm reminded of this right now.
[youtube=rw_R9SS3kQ8]lol[/youtube]

Anyone with the word "awesome" in their name must be an sp.
most likely an esfp.

:smile: I've suspected this of myself for some time now....I just don't care for a definitive typing...
So I say now...

Your answer to every question that begins with "Why did you...":

"Because I felt like it."

YES!!!:yes:

Haha. You guys are fun. :laugh:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahaha.. this is fantastic.

You know you're an SP when (similar to the other airport one) you prefer showing up at an airport to figure out when/where you're going and buying a stand-by ticket than having to be tied down with buying a ticket three months ahead of time.

...when it's easier than you care to admit to drop all your obligations for a whim. "What?? It's National Kite-Flying day? Screw that Calculus test I have tomorrow..."

...When you can turn from serious to distracted faster than most people can blink. "... I'm really sorry about your break-up-- ooh a kitty cat."

...when you suddenly realize you've been seeing someone for 6 months, and freak out when they mention anything that implies a relationship.
Guy you're apparently seeing: "So my mom wants to meet you.. she always wants to meet my girlfr--"
SP: "#%$#@%! Don't say it."

... when you text your best friend "uh-oh" and her immediate response is: "What'd you do this time."

...when your curiosity is frequently mistaken for being up to no good... Hey, it's only that second part half the time.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hahaha.. this is fantastic.

You know you're an SP when (similar to the other airport one) you prefer showing up at an airport to figure out when/where you're going and buying a stand-by ticket than having to be tied down with buying a ticket three months ahead of time.

We'll have to part company on this one. The one time I got stuck on "stand-by" in an airport, was on the way back from Disneyworld in 07, I spent like 10 hours trying to find stuff to do, my CD player broke so I had no music. It was hell. Only things I enjoyed were eating, playing some games with my son, and Pal Mickey, the talking Mickey Mouse doll. Well, and every once in awhile, a hot girl would walk by. But I have to be DOING something, and there was way too much time sitting there with nothing to do, guhhh it was awful.

...when it's easier than you care to admit to drop all your obligations for a whim. "What?? It's National Kite-Flying day? Screw that Calculus test I have tomorrow..."

...When you can turn from serious to distracted faster than most people can blink. "... I'm really sorry about your break-up-- ooh a kitty cat."

...when you suddenly realize you've been seeing someone for 6 months, and freak out when they mention anything that implies a relationship.
Guy you're apparently seeing: "So my mom wants to meet you.. she always wants to meet my girlfr--"
SP: "#%$#@%! Don't say it."

... when you text your best friend "uh-oh" and her immediate response is: "What'd you do this time."

...when your curiosity is frequently mistaken for being up to no good... Hey, it's only that second part half the time.

:D Yeah, all of these I relate to. My last girlfriend, we had barely met, and she's already telling me how her parents and other relatives and friends want to meet me. I'm like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cool, I guess." :blush:

D

Dali

If, as a child, you probably heard "put that down!" and "don't touch that!" more than the rest of your siblings combined.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
When all else fails, you read the instructions.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
When all else fails, you read the instructions.

You know you're an SP when you don't really understand why anyone would have trouble assembling pre-fab IKEA furniture. It's so simple!

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
You know you're an SP when you don't really understand why anyone would have trouble assembling pre-fab IKEA furniture. It's so simple!
Agreed, but when all else fails we read the instructions or at least the instructions to get us beyond the immediate problem.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1

Agreed, but when all else fails we read the instructions or at least the instructions to get us beyond the immediate problem.

Hah! Actually my Ti skills are sadly lacking compared to you guys. :doh: :D

D

Dali

+1

I remember my mother's surprise when I assembled my little brother's cot all those many years ago. Even the handyman who'd been called to do it had given up and I was surprised at that because it was so... what's the word, 1+1-ish.

My ISTP small brother blows me (VERY FAR) out of the water though when it comes to that handyman stuff.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
...You run up the stairs overlapping one step at a time and run down the stairs doing the same. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but for me, I do it always..and also get reprimanded always..hahahaha..not very girly-like they say, but I like the feel of doing it. Hope I have the last laugh and not the ones reprimanding me. :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
When you're not running down the stairs you're sliding down the handrail.

D

Dali

...You run up the stairs overlapping one step at a time and run down the stairs doing the same. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but for me, I do it always..and also get reprimanded always..hahahaha..not very girly-like they say, but I like the feel of doing it. Hope I have the last laugh and not the ones reprimanding me. :D

Walking down/up the stairs step by step, one stair at a time, is so overrated.