• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, I can think about fire/forest/sunsets for what they are: chemical reaction/densely wooded area/atmospheric refraction. How did I do?

LoL.
FAIL.

I guess I was referring to their aesthetic appeal.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hey, I can think about fire/forest/sunsets for what they are: chemical reaction/densely wooded area/atmospheric refraction. How did I do?

Umm, I'm not an SP, but... even I can tell you that's AWFUL.

I'm pretty sure they mean noticing the apparent textures, shades of color, and shapes in those things, rather than how they work or what they're called.

I mean, seriously. What you described wasn't even a perception, but a stored understanding of a process you've associated with that image. Come ON, that is not Se. It might be Si, at best.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Umm, I'm not an SP, but... even I can tell you that's AWFUL.

I'm pretty sure they mean noticing the apparent textures, shades of color, and shapes in those things, rather than how they work or what they're called.

I mean, seriously. What you described wasn't even a perception, but a stored understanding of a process you've associated with that image. Come ON, that is not Se. It might be Si, at best.

Thats still to deep for me. I like scenery pictures, especially the black and white with like a dessert , sun and a single dead tree, or maybe a path with trees on both sides that lets some light in. I dont really think about anything while looking at it. Dont know how to explain it. I dont think of the contrast, or colors, I just get lost in it and enjoy the beauty without even trying to figure out why its beautiful or why I enjoy it so much.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:
Thats still to deep for me. I like scenery pictures, especially the black and white with like a dessert , sun and a single dead tree, or maybe a path with trees on both sides that lets some light in. I dont really think about anything while looking at it. Dont know how to explain it. I dont think of the contrast, or colors, I just get lost in it and enjoy the beauty without even trying to figure out why its beautiful or why I enjoy it so much.

+1

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When you can laugh off problems and forget about them, and move on. Oh how nice that would be..

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Doing something because it works?! Why that actually makes sense!

Oh_Noes_.ashx

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(Inspired by the countless "You know your an NF" threads)

You run faster then 90% of the class, and have your gymnastics teacher give you a hefty slap in the back.

You are the first to foolishly make the 2meter leap from one schoolyard bench to other, just for the challenage/sensation of it.

You cross the Gumline

Your so energetic you can't sit still.

You know you're an SP when you're a fully functional adult and you still haven't bothered to learn the difference between "you're" and "your."

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
...you're smiling in your mugshot.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you know you're an SP when you don't start packing until the day of the move :blush:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you're an StuPid
when you're a fully functional adult and you still haven't bothered to learn the difference between "you're" and "your."

I think that's what he must have meant.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you look around and everyone has huge jackets on because it 30 degrees outside and your walking into a store in a short sleeve shirt because you get tired of putting your jacket on and taking it off everytime you go to and from the car.

For those that dont understand, there is surface cold and there is actually cold. surface cold is when you walk from your car to the store, its still in sensation mode, real cold is when it finally sinks in and you start to get goose bumps or shiver. surface cold does not need a jacket, actual cold depends on how long your willing to shiver on whether you grab a jacket or not.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
...you frequently wake up thinking "aw man, not again!"