• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What is love to an SP?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And that's a bad thing because of what exactly? :shock:

Hahah, not bad. No, not bad, just being caught in the crosshairs of an ISTP on a mission can be a wild place to be. :D They seem so bullet-proof.

I say 'oh dear' because it explains some things that happened to me with ISTPs, confirmed what I'd sensed in a primal way and denied or second-guessed when I should let myself rely on my instincts.

I'm the shadow of a very powerful entity. My ISTP best friend used to say that I was all fire and solar flare. He was chill. Two sides of the same coin. Flip once, you get perhaps the most engineered of all the types for conquest. Flip again, you have a volcanic drive to bridle the cosmic.

Like my sister said - "The flip side of you must a scary son of a gun." :D lol

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My "likes" can (although generally don't), change quickly and doesn't necessarily mean much, except that I have some attraction to someone at that moment in time.

"Love" on the other hand, is not something that does that, and isn't something I throw around lightly. If I tell someone I love them, I do mean it and it isn't something that changes quickly. Other than that, I can't really put my finger on what specifically causes me to "fall in love", except that it isn't one thing. I can't say that there's one trait or thing someone's done or whatever, it's a long buildup of many of them.
yeah, this.