• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Your favourite things about SPs

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The crash tackle hugs my ISFP sis gives are also pretty cool cause it's less of a hug and more of a choke hold but still full of love. This works for me cause forced hugging can be icky :D

I wanna crash tackle hug you too! :wubbie:

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
What I love at SPs (obviously, inluding myself) is that we are perfect.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They require less prodding to follow along with some of my less sane ideas...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Again with the awesome humility! :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which is why an SP started the SP compliment thread.

This thread needs more replies. :D

People are intimidated by the fact that it would take hours to type up a reply to this thread.

To all of you who are intimidated, you can submit a few compliments a day, you don't have to squeeze all of the SP strengths in one post. I know its hard.

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
People are intimidated by the fact that it would take hours to type up a reply to this thread.

To all of you who are intimidated, you can submit a few compliments a day, you don't have to squeeze all of the SP strengths in one post. I know its hard.

Oh, I completely forgot to take that into account.

What will put people off now is not knowing where to start. :ohmy:

wolfy

awsm
Laid-back, Fun-loving, Practical, Jumps in, Action-oriented, In the thick of it, Flexible, Pragmatic, Expedient, Independent, Practical, Resourceful, Flexible, Bursts of energy,Friendly, Easy-going, Go with the flow, Sociable,Optimistic, Realistic, Focused on the here and now, Unconventional, Bold, Spontaneous, Playful mates, Creative parents, Troubleshooting leaders, Excitable, Trust their impulses, Want to make a splash, Prize freedom, and dream of mastering action skills.

Fairy...

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
they are great! love them! so easy going and accepting of many!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Going on their adventures. And a good friend knows when not to put you too far out of your comfort zone. So adventures, chosen with discretion.