• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP Intimidation

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
clint_eastwood_narrowweb__200x237.jpg

Be afraid very afraid.

No one can hear you scream in cyberspace. :D

True, but the cat suddenly ran away from the room. Can't think why.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Oh yeah I know that look! It's like half "I'm 'bout to shoot you" and half "I'm constipated".

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Notice only the _NTPs are brave (crazy) enough to enter this thread?

The others must be frozen stiff. Or maybe they're trying to type something, but their hands keep shaking.

Sarah

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
They can't hear their thoughts over the dreaded sound of their chattering, clattering teeth...

The others must be frozen stiff. Or maybe they're trying to type something, but their hands keep shaking.

Sarah

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
They can't hear their thoughts over the dreaded sound of their chattering, clattering teeth...

Ah, that must be it. I knew there must be an explanation. Or maybe they're afraid if they so much as go ......peep..... that Something Dreadful will happen.

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Who wants a piece? Step up....

That wasn't too much was it, i mean, really I was just kidding....

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
And it will, after all,on a dark and stormy night...
*wicked cackle*

Ah, that must be it. I knew there must be an explanation. Or maybe they're afraid if they so much as go ......peep..... that Something Dreadful will happen.

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Every time I say that I get the same thing...see! I do look like the dough boy! Everyone thinks I bringing pastry. Hmpf.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
And it will, after all,on a dark and stormy night...
*wicked cackle*

Ooooo, Walking Tourist has a wicked cackle! Now that could be a useful intimidation tactic. Do you unleash it on unsuspecting strangers, or just those people who deserve a little shaking up? ;)

Sarah

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Yes, to all of the above (or below, as the case may be). It helps to record it and then play the recording as Walking Tourist is very prone to... did you see that bird???... distraction action...

Ooooo, Walking Tourist has a wicked cackle! Now that could be a useful intimidation tactic. Do you unleash it on unsuspecting strangers, or just those people who deserve a little shaking up? ;)

Sarah

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Aww youz guys are so cute *pinches cheeks and ruffles hair*

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
*Adds Trinity to the list*

*Gives evil eye stare*

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Gosh... absolutely intimidating...

I wanna ruffle hair too...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so intimidated, I just threw this thread my wallet and underpants.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that one feels intimidated by others rather than that they make you feel intimidated?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*Adds Trinity to the list*

*Gives evil eye stare*

Don't make me hug you boy!

[translation of ISFP evil eye stare = cross-eyed playful look with a cheeky grin]

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I could use some good, old fashioned ISFP intimidation. Where do you guys spend your time intimidating people anyways? I'm curious. :cheese:

Unique

Jeffster has officially put me in a good mood for the rest of my birthday!