• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, do you think in words or pictures?

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
IAs far as I can tell, I think in terms of moving pictures, or scenarios, and then I translate that into words. It's as though my brain is a videocamera always playing what's going on right now, presenting me with flashbacks, or forwarding to likely possible future scenarios. But in order to talk about it with others or write about it, I have to convert that to word format. What about you?
I do the same, however since that is an internal process would it not be the Ti/Fi being used? If so, I am unsure how the Se would play in this (solely in considering ISPs).

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
As far as I can tell, I think in terms of moving pictures, or scenarios, and then I translate that into words. It's as though my brain is a videocamera always playing what's going on right now, presenting me with flashbacks, or forwarding to likely possible future scenarios. But in order to talk about it with others or write about it, I have to convert that to word format. What about you.

Wow. That's pretty much exactly the way my mind works. Nice description!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'll be the different one here.
I think in terms of music. I hear songs going through my head frequently... sometimes with words and sometimes without. I love to sing, play the piano, or play the recorder, and my head is full of music.
Sometimes, I think in terms of pictures... and occasionally words, and I hear a storyteller in my head... and pictures go with that, too.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Fragmentery imaginary, but my predominant is mode of apparatus is in words.