• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Female ESTP's

Unique

An ESTJ and an ESTP friends?!

I met a new ESTJ recently and I'm just about ready to ram her out a window

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's hit or miss with female ESTJs, imo. But the ones I'm friends with kick ass.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's hit or miss with female ESTJs, imo. But the ones I'm friends with kick ass.

Female ESTJ's are either:

(1) Cool as all get out, or

(2) FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Female ESTJ's are either:

(1) Cool as all get out, or

(2) FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS.
I agree with this statement strongly.

I know one who is a fucking nutjob. The other (my mother) is downright awesome.

Unique

Never met one that I'd consider "awesome" I've met ones that didn't suck as much but thats nothing to brag about :p

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Any help is appreciated :)

Okay. But remember, you asked for it! :devil:

Which of the following sounds like you?

The theme is getting things accomplished through people. People of this style are focused on results, often taking action quickly. They often have a driving energy with an intention to lead a group to the goal. They make decisions quickly to keep themselves and others on task, on target, and on time. They hate wasting time and having to back track. Mentoring, executing actions, supervising, and mobilizing resources are all ways they get things accomplished. They notice right away what is not working in a situation and become painfully aware of what needs to be fixed, healed, or corrected.

The theme is having a course of action to follow. People of this stylefocus on knowing what to do and keeping themselves, the group, or the project on track. They prefer to enter a situation having an idea of what is to happen. They identify a process to accomplish a goal and have a somewhat contained tension as they work to create and monitor a plan. The aim is not the plan itself, but to use it as a guide to move things along toward the goal. Their informed and deliberate decisions are based on analyzing, outlining, conceptualizing or foreseeing what needs to be done.

The theme is persuading and involving others. They thrive in facilitator or catalyst roles and aim to inspire others to move to action, facilitating the process. Their focus is on interaction, often with an expressive style. They Get-Things-Going™ with upbeat energy, enthusiasm, or excitement, which can be contagious. Exploring options and possibilities, making preparations, discovering new ideas, and sharing insights are all ways they get people moving along. They want decisions to be participative and enthusiastic, with everyone involved and engaged.

The theme is getting the best result possible. People of this style focus on understanding and working with the process to create a positive outcome. They see value in many contributions and consult outside inputs to make an informed decision. They aim to integrate various information sources and accommodate differing points of view. They approach others with a quiet, calm style that may not show their strong convictions. Producing, sustaining, defining, and clarifying are all ways they support a group's process. They typically have more patience than most with the time it takes to gain support through consensus for a project or to refine the result.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality.

Edgar knows his stuff.

:yes: *to both*

The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

I would never openly admit this in their presence, but an ESTP woman can be intimidating. I'm basically a shrinking violet next to them.

If they build upon their management skills enough, they make excellent leaders. They know precisely what to say to get people to agree or disagree. And it's subtle. You won't recognize it until it's over. There was one ESTP female who successfully provoked an ENTJ male into loosing all sense of rationality. Although he composed himself the next few days, it was odd to see him so disoriented. (The power of Fe does serious wonders.) The NTPs, however, were immune to her tactics.

At best, they're the type of girl you want on your team: down-to-earth, interesting, alert, adventurous, ready-to-go, and with the ability to bust any unfortunate peons that get in the way.

(Disclaimer: These assumptions are based on my experiences. Armchair theorizing for personal amusement. Do take with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, I'm not kidding about the leadership potential. SaltyWench's quotes # 1 and 3 are good indicators of an ESTP.)

Last edited:

Unique

Yeah I love having an ESTP boss, makes a nice change from the SJs always having the say

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ESTP women: manipulative, flirty bitches. I've met quite a few of them. The jury is decided until I get more data. Also, try an NT boss. They are the people who find your office and really make it better.

Blackup

MBTI Type
Entp
My gf is a estp, id have to agree with the manipulative part, i usually turn that right around on her face, but shes very very adventurous, and she is *gasp* showing signs of long term commitment

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

This assumes several things. First, entj girl would want to be a part of whatever the two were competing over. Entj/intjs, male or female, tend to build their own thing.

Second, if the ESTP wasn't an incompetent idiot, the ENTJ would most likely allow the ESTP the alpha position because a) its not a problem to work for someone whos worthy, and b) chances are you can probably play your cards well enough that everyones carrying out your idea anyway, while the ESTP does the heavy lifting.

However, I know that if some ra-ra skank walked into my operation and challenged me I would fucking decimate her. I wouldn't give a shit about the consequences. She would have to kill me first. I don't know what sort of bitch-ass ENTj girls you know, but no one gets between us and what we want.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
She is showing signs of long term commitment

Is that even possible for an SP?

Also, I support the above poster. My mom is an ENTJ, and she is the most vicious person ever if she has to fight to get something that she targets. To edgar: the posse of fags is probably a legal team about to get the ESTP in jail and out of commision. I have never heard of an ENTJ running away from a problem.

Logically Creative

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Edgar... Maybe you can help me since you seem to be so educated about estp's. I am ExTP and am trying to pick a side. The S&N seem to be both hanging out, sitting on the fence. Lol! Will you give me your insight?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The most clear example of a female ESTP is probably Faith from Buffy, I'd say.
Yes!:yes: Her and Erin Brockovich
erinbrockovich.jpg

By the way, they are both sexual 6w7.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
we're not a particularly terrifying group of ladies like some people might beleive us to be :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Females ESTPs terrify peoples.

Peoples are too sensitive.

F

figsfiggyfigs

This assumes several things. First, entj girl would want to be a part of whatever the two were competing over. Entj/intjs, male or female, tend to build their own thing.

Second, if the ESTP wasn't an incompetent idiot, the ENTJ would most likely allow the ESTP the alpha position because a) its not a problem to work for someone whos worthy, and b) chances are you can probably play your cards well enough that everyones carrying out your idea anyway, while the ESTP does the heavy lifting.

However, I know that if some ra-ra skank walked into my operation and challenged me I would fucking decimate her. I wouldn't give a shit about the consequences. She would have to kill me first. I don't know what sort of bitch-ass ENTj girls you know, but no one gets between us and what we want.

hahahaha!!! I could'nt have said it any better. If something is in my way of getting what I want, there is no way in hell I'm giving up, I'll die trying if I have to.

your smiley doesn't fool anybody.
Whatever! Run, Adoamros sees through your smilies!!!! :laugh:

ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

(Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)

ROFL!!!! I lol'd :rofl1: