• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Female ESTP's

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Granted, I don't know you very well, but I don't think you are an ESTP.

+1.

ESTP girls rarely loiter on the internet boards (if you don't count myspace), and on a rare occasion that they do, they usually include pics of themselves because their physical image is an overwhelming, undeniable part of her identity (unless of course she has serious issues with her look or she is up to something nefarious).

ESTPs = "Peacocks." Busted.

Also, you don't talk like an ESTP. You got that rambling, incoherent, fucked-up-N way of talking.

I've been accused of that on Vent. And I know TG talks like that on Vent too. Maybe she is an ESTP. :newwink: Now she's going to tell you I sound like Pauly Shore. :NOT. :laugh:

For what it's worth, I've come across a lot of ENTPs who act and behave like ESTPs. The noticeable difference being is that they use "scientific methods" for physical competitions like sports, and they have a weird way of dressing (usually wacky, garish, mismatched colors)

I've observed this too!

Apparently she is... or so a lot of websites say.

I take celebrity typings with a grain of salt, too, Unique. ;)

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I read somewhere something that fits here perfectly: a list of romance styles acording to MBTI types.

So, we have:
SP's as "agressors"
SJ's as "caregivers"
NJ's as "victims"
NP's as "childs"

If this is any true, then you SP bitches should leave us childs alone and go after the victims, leaving us playing safely with our SJ "moms"!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I read somewhere something that fits here perfectly: a list of romance styles acording to MBTI types.

So, we have:
SP's as "agressors"
SJ's as "caregivers"
NJ's as "victims"
NP's as "childs"

If this is any true, then you SP bitches should leave us childs alone and go after the victims, leaving us playing safely with our SJ "moms"!

NJ's as victims? NP's as children? I know more than a few NJs and NPs will take issue with that.

Also, SPEAK FOR THYSELF SIR! This SJ much prefers the company of SPs, so if you don't want them then send them my way :D

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
So, Tinker, you prefer to educate agressive kids, hey? That's noble of you.
You can have them all! But remember: when they beat you up, don't say nobody warned you!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You can have them all! But remember: when they beat you up, don't say nobody warned you!

I've come across MANY very aggressive, commanding women in my time and how things go down typically tend to go one of three ways

1) They'll make fun of me for a while but eventually they stop. I dunno if it's because I make for a lousy chew toy or they start to feel bad, but they do stop.

2) They overlook me entirely.

3) They (for whatEVER reason) think me pleasant company and we get along great. Which is totally cool by me because I like strong, commanding women :cheese:

Now..as for the guys...yeah, most of them are really cool and love having me around as a sidekick for stuff but the rest (usually the bullies) can DIAF for I all care.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So, we have:
SP's as "agressors"
SJ's as "caregivers"
NJ's as "victims"
NP's as "childs"

It's probably not true. The romantic attitudes are meant for Socionics types, and aren't applicable to MBTI. In reality, SPs I would estimate to be (based on MBTI/Socionics conversion) about 60% caregiver, 35% aggressor and 5% other. SJs are a wildcard. NPs are usually infantile or victims, and NJs are the same.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NJ's as victims? NP's as children? I know more than a few NJs and NPs will take issue with that.
It's not literal. it's just that in Socionics, Ni types prefer aggressive partners, and Ne types prefer partners who'll take care of their needs.

Although NPs can be plenty childish. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm not aggressively evil... I merely just go after what/who I want... in the nicest manner possible too! I'm quite nice really! :cheese:

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
The subjectivity of the conversion from MBTI to Socionics types is a ground for us to defend everything and it's opposite.

So, we N people would feel safer if all SP girls be in a big jail.
The way they are affraid of each other (they know themselves!), it would be a fantastic spectacle, specially for those who like dirty language, hair pulling and mud wrestling.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The subjectivity of the conversion from MBTI to Socionics types is a ground for us to defend everything and it's opposite.

The way they are affraid of each other (they know themselves!), it would be a fantastic spectacle, specially for those who like dirty language, hair pulling and mud wrestling.

...I see more and more every day why that ESTP girl doesn't call you back.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Listen Freddy -

I'd feel better if if I was allowed to put ducktape over the mouthes of people I'm sick of listening to whine over and over more than I would like all the SP girls in jail. Too bad we all can't have what we wish for.

Are you sure you aren't confusing shitty behavior towards you as SP behavior because it sure sounds like you are trying to slam a label so you can direct your hate to one "enemy" to make it easier on your anaylzation skills.

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Don't worry, you'll not really going to jail.
It was just a beautiful thought... :blush:

fresh_air

Listen Freddy -

I'd feel better if if I was allowed to put ducktape over the mouthes of people I'm sick of listening to whine over and over more than I would like all the SP girls in jail. Too bad we all can't have what we wish for.

Are you sure you aren't confusing shitty behavior towards you as SP behavior because it sure sounds like you are trying to slam a label so you can direct your hate to one "enemy" to make it easier on your anaylzation skills.

Ok years ago brought up sry. First post here aswell.
I do believe the Freddy aka INTP are "thinkers". They think and think and think to the brain explode, and try and think and find stuff to think about and overthink it. Ofcourse that would never work with an ESTP also ESTP are something that has to be worked around, and since INTP doesnt work,literally as in working, and only think (they can be employeed if they are clever, because clever thinkers are whuuioo great to have), but a dumb INTP must be some of the most unsatisfying upgiving personality, because they thought about all this stuff, but never really did accomplish anything, and end up giving up, which is also quite typical for an INTP.... to give up.
ESTP is the extreme opposite of this, but will do have respect of people who are like Albert Einstein... but who wouldnt have?