• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] How do you deal with ESTPs?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
You might want to entice her, then. Maybe get her warmed up a little? ;)

Heh, it's not me who needs to entice her, she already wants me as much as I want her, no no dear man, it's you who is the wildcard here, so get to fluffin. I'm watching. :alttongue:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Guess he doesn't want me to join, Berbs :)

Don't worry, we'll meet after you've exhausted him. I'll finish his job :smooch:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I'm just trying to get you jealous.

You don't really know what you're missing here. I think the three of us could make a trifecta of perfection, but it's really your call.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm just trying to get you jealous.

You don't really know what you're missing here. I think the three of us could make a trifecta of perfection, but it's really your call.

Sweetheart, Berbs and I go way back. I know she'll be plenty for me. You on the other hand...have yet to back up your big mouth :smooch:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't deny Berbs that pleasure ;)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hey, there's plenty to go around.

I sense some reluctance here, some coldness. I think you're just trying to be a big tease. And I'm not a sucker, I know when I'm only spinning my wheels in ice.

But, hey. If you want to be a prude, that's you. ;)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Hey, there's plenty to go around.

I sense some reluctance here, some coldness. I think you're just trying to be a big tease. And I'm not a sucker, I know when I'm only spinning my wheels in ice.

But, hey. If you want to be a prude, that's you. ;)

haha, you can't goad an enfp into action dude, we aren't ESTP's.

Now, where were we?

Yes, you were licking my boots, whilst I was whipping you, and you were offering some rimming, I think this is a great step forward to intertype understanding. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grin...you're too used to getting whatever comes into that pretty little head of yours, baby ;)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hey, not trying to goad her into action, just saying if she wants to get some of this, she better get in while the action is hot.

Now onto the rimming.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would be interesting to get Halla in here too...:devil:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*pantses you, smacks your ass and runs away giggling*

Halla calmy enters room, helps Amargith get her pants up, gives Amargith and Berbs a freshly picked flower for their hair, and asks them if they'd like to go get a few drinks. :newwink: I like these odds. :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL..ok now the odds seem even again. STP vs NFP...should be epic :D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Halla brings an interesting technique to the table. I'd like to say it ultimately will not bring results as satisfactory, but you never know. It really depends on the girl.

I think ultimately I will be taking Berbs and Halla will be bagging Amargith.

We can tag-team later, of course. :newwink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...I think I'll bag Berbs and you guys can bag each other...that should be interesting to watch :devil: