• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] How do you deal with ESTPs?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Exactamundo.

When I was going through orientation for Wal-Mart I started filling out where I'd want any assets I had through the company to go to if I ever keeled over, and this typical thug dude (amateur rapper) was kinda ragging on me for it. He was saying, you sure care about them don't you? I said I simply don't care where my stuff goes when I die. Might as well put it to good use. He said he didn't want his money to go to anyone else when he died cuz it was his.

I'm pretty sure he was mostly just ribbing me though and I ribbed him back and I think that guy was an ESTP and was mostly just trying to move the show along since they were waiting on me. haha.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I think I'm gonna have to take this back:
An ESTP can be controlling or completely liberating, depending on what issues they have and their impulses.

I'm sure that there are plenty of ESTPs who can be like that if they have a little J in them, but I don't think it's the essence of ESTPness. I think I was basing that off of experience, but I'm now pretty sure my friend is actually an ESTJ anyway. The other guy I was thinking of probably was, too.

I was thinking about Ti compared to Te. Ti is way more flexible and way more subtle. My friend is way more about commitments and keeping one's word and making everything set in stone. I can't stand that. He gets onto me for being too flaky, not telling him things and not being thorough enough or going back on what I said when I didn't even see it as something for sure. :doh: That's our main source of arguments, right there. I think we understand each other on pretty much every other level, but the fact that we're both initiators creates some conflict, too, because we each have different ideas about what should happen.

And he always thinks he's right about everything. I can't stand that. I tend to just not care about making conclusions about anything, he has to make conclusions. And he's pessimistic about the future whereas I'm extremely optimistic, to a fault.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I think the only way to deal with ESTP's, is to put them over your knee and spank them, until they understand who the boss is.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
You're not the boss of ME, Berberella! I don't know who you think you are, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm king of THIS hill!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
You're not the boss of ME, Berberella! I don't know who you think you are, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm king of THIS hill!

Shut up and get over my knees.
spank.gif

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
okayyyy.... ouch! that hurts! ohh! you sure know how to spank hard! ow! owch! ow!

ohhhh goddd...

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I don't think that's working. I might just have to take them off. I'll be sure to throw them in the wash. Later.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol..stellar, I see you've met my internet twin :D

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I can't help but squirm when you touch me like that. ;)

I'll clean them. Let me rub it all off.

And that my fine friends, is how you deal with the ESTP. As you can see, I am now boss, and can get my jeans washed for free. :smile:

Haha. :p

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I've run into her a couple of times, but this is our first real meeting, yes.

So all three of us are on, eh? Vedddy niiice. :D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
And that my fine friends, is how you deal with the ESTP. As you can see, I am now boss, and can get my jeans washed for free. :smile:

Haha. :p

Yes, you are the boss. I'll wash your jeans nice and sparkling clean, my dear deserving queen. :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, don't get any ideas, boy. I aint about to ruin her fun :popc1:

Berbs, I'm impressed. I promised this young one some training, but I think I'll outsource it to you :D

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
LOL, don't get any ideas, boy. I aint about to ruin her fun :popc1:

Berbs, I'm impressed. I promised this young one some training, but I think I'll outsource it to you :D

It's ok, I like the idea of a double assault team, shall we tag team style, or just both bombard him at the same time? :smile:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You might want to entice her, then. Maybe get her warmed up a little? ;)

LOL. Berbs, I think you still have to teach this boy some humility so he doesn't go manipulating us about.

For now, you seem to be handling him just fine though. It's your catch ;)