• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The bane of your existence and intuitve narcissism

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I just wanted to say sorry to whatever and any S that I may have offended in the past. It's just that as an N, you do get your load of raised eyebrows, and it feels quite cold sometimes. I fully realize that many S's have the same problem, even if the root of the problem maybe slightly different. I guess we all long to be understood and loved, and MBTI surely isn't the be-all-end-all to this issue. We just like to vent sometimes, I'm sorry for my unthoughtfulness.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I fully realize that many S's have the same problem, even if the root of the problem maybe slightly different.

If this person is not getting along well with the rest of the world, then they are being discriminated against, just like you. I fail to see the difference.