• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] How to get an ESFP back?

Mcl116

My ESFP girlfriend who I loved with my whole heart and soul and being broke up with me out of nowhere.

I thought she was madly in love with me and couldn’t be happier with me.

Although she listed a bunch of reasons why she broke up with me none of them really made sense or were dominant in our relationship.

I want to get back together with her but I don’t know how. I’ve never felt a connection like this before and will do anything I can to get her back and make it work. I think connections like this are very rare in this world and life.

So ESFPs, please, how can I go about getting her back?? Any tips, advice, suggestions, anything that will help.

Thanks!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Lead her back to you with a trail of cocaine.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just kidding, don't listen to me. Ever.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
My ESFP girlfriend who I loved with my whole heart and soul and being broke up with me out of nowhere.

I thought she was madly in love with me and couldn’t be happier with me.

Although she listed a bunch of reasons why she broke up with me none of them really made sense or were dominant in our relationship.

I want to get back together with her but I don’t know how. I’ve never felt a connection like this before and will do anything I can to get her back and make it work. I think connections like this are very rare in this world and life.

So ESFPs, please, how can I go about getting her back?? Any tips, advice, suggestions, anything that will help.

Thanks!

How many reasons did she list? We're they generic or specific?

Mcl116

How many reasons did she list? We're they generic or specific?

Umm they were kind of generic?

She said she felt partly contained/held down although I have no idea why because I never asked her to not do something except sleep at her ex boyfriends apt or have him sleep at hers even though they're close friends now. She went and did whatever she wanted whenever and with whoever and I was fine with that.

She said she sometimes felt like I was reliant on her energy. Not really too sure where that came from. I often planned what we were doing and suggested things. I also of course asked her what she liked or wanted to do and would often do what she wanted to do because I wanted to spend time with her/was interested in what she wanted to do/she was my girlfriend.

She said a few other things that I truly don't know where they came from as they really were not dominant in the relationship...

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Just give her space. If she's still interested she'll come back. It may never be the kind of relationship you want though; and the tighter you try to hold on the further away she's likely to slip.

Mcl116

Just give her space. If she's still interested she'll come back. It may never be the kind of relationship you want though; and the tighter you try to hold on the further away she's likely to slip.

What do you mean? And what would you suggest I do differently to keep her should she come back?