• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFPs - Do you have the hermit/non-conformist/wonderer/philosopher tendencies?

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
hermit - doubtful - i'm a very social being and enjoy my company. Silence is golden though. Because i'm still growing, i realize i befriend everyone and am recently 'narrowing down' my social circle.
non-conformist - YES. i enjoy the unordinary.
wonderer - not too much...
philosopher - somewhat.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I may not be an ISFP, but I certainly consider myself a non conformer

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think that maybe the Introverted Percieving types are typically the Non-conformists, to a degree of course..but as a general statement I think it's true.

happy11

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7, 2
Hermit - sometimes I really need to be alone and enjoy it, but sometimes it's fun to socialize. They're both interesting ways to pass time, but if I get too much of one I start craving the other.

Non-conformist - yes, despite sometimes trying to be invisible and blend in.

Wonderer...at first glance I thought it said, 'wanderer.' Yes to both, but mostly the second.

Philosopher - don't seem to have the attention span for that!

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp
Yea, I'm a hermit, to some extent. I care about people though, especially the ones with whom I have a deeper connection. At the same time, I have a loner in me. I have dreams of going on major, long, solitary adventures, or living a solitary lifestyle on a deserted island or in the woods. Or something like that...
Non-conformist- I just go by what I think or feel. Sometimes it turns out non-conformist, and sometimes not. I don't exactly like to fit myself anywhere, but I do like oddness and variety.
Wonderer- yes. Preferrably though, actually go and find out what's it about, not just wonder about it.
Philosopher- kind of. It's more internal, I'm kind of uncomfortable to philosophize verbally. And being philosophical is kind of a periodic, rather than an every-day thing for me.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Hermit - hahaha yeah I guess I could sometimes be considered a hermit...working with people all day becomes draining!

Non-conformist - Well I work for a large corporation so I have to conform to an extent...BUT I work remotley so i'm allowed to do what I want when i'm in the field as far as troubleshooting issues and whatnot so i'm a mix.

Wonderer...Ummm only somtimes..not too often though

Philosopher - Nah I can't be bothered to speculate about what isn't infront of me in the moment lol or what could happen in the future

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
hermit:
everyone needs their space. if i dont get mine i tend to get really mean and easily annoyed. sometimes i just want to be alone with my favorite tunes and a really good book.

non-conformist:
everyone conforms to some-extent. if you call yourself a non-conformist, isn't that conforming to the title? i just like what i like and if that happens to be "non-conformist" then i guess i kinda am.

wonderer:
definatly. theres always something on my mind or im exploring my crappy excuse for a city. sometimes i cant stand to be locked up. i get very restless if i cant exercise my mind and legs.

philosopher:
i dont know if i'd go so far to call myself a philosepher, but i definatly have some of the same qualities.

Skyline

I have all of the tendencies. They're not consistent and change together with my moods and experiences. But I have em all. :D