• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Is that how ESFJ displays jealousy ?

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello dear ESFJ women, men, anyone that will find an echo within their lives about the long story I'm about to tell you.

A few of you might remember me, I was the desesperate guy that tried hard to understand his ex after neglecting her and sending her away... failed miserably at getting her back and then be hated by her.

Well, as I said I would, since then I constantly tried to improve myself, in every possible way and I've been really fine.
I also got back in "good terms" with her last october after writing her a letter that basically said that her presence in my life at the worst moment saved me and gave me the will to become a better person.

Since then, my feelings for her never changed, but I kept it down, we see each other in classes between internship and every time, I engage in a short brief but happy conversation. I always ask her if she is fine, give a compliment, a little joke, help her whenever I can then I leave.
(She also has been with someone else for a couple of month so ... )

Three months ago, she heard by a common friends that I was seeing someone, and in less than a week, she started following her on instagram.
She gave that friend an "angry face" when seeing him messaging her once in class

I also made a trip with that person last month, she saw it since she follows her.
Recently, my friend was having a party at one of my ex's friend home and she started asking about me " How I was", he said that I was fine, just got back from a trip blablabla, she answered " Oh yeah I already know about that :) "

Last week, I arrived at school after a rough night and proceed to tell my friends the story ( hooked up and such), but outside the classroom.
Later that day, another of my friend's ex was with him and she told him " Jorg does seem to be fine these days hey ?" and a bunch of questions about me hooking up and apparently her face was not one of happiness when he told her I was "really fine"

Three days later, my ex was there, first time seeing her in a month, she instantly gave me a 2 seconds "death stare"

I still went and talked to her the same day and two days after, for once I decided to teaser her and joke abit, she seemed responsive.

Since she also blocked me from every social thing at the time after an argument I decided to ask her some advice which would have make her send me a text message, she agreed but got nothing back.

To anyone reading this much, it might be some dumb shit, it would also be dumb and boring to me if I wasn't concerned by it but I'd like your opinions.

I'm not very familiar with those "games", being 1) ENTP and until recently closer to a machine than a human 2) not this immature but ..

Well

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe not really but I've noticed a lot of ENTP had similar relations with love as I do so ..