• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

H

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Basically, from an SJ pov, you were a fuckboy, you regret it, and now you want to undo something you did?

...Not gonna happen.

Stay friends.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stay friends and genuinely make an effort to show remorse, that she means a lot to you, and that you value her. That's the best you can do in any scenario where people have been driven apart. Things will naturally play out from there.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see this ending the way you want it too. You had a shot and you screwed it up. What happens now is YOU need to decide whats best of you: Staying friends with her, or moving on. Some people can do the whole, 'lets just be friends' thing, you're the only one who decide if that's for you.

My advice: Move on. Consider her a warm up to next one (and their will be a next one), an instruction for yourself on mistakes you made and things you'll be better at next time. This relationship looked like it helped you grow, which is a good thing. Keep growing, keep learning, keep evolving, so you can be ready for the one you'll eventually marry :)

BAD1973

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree. ^

Move on. If you try to maintain the friendship, it will continue to be awkward. If she really does still have feelings for you (like you obviously do for her), seeing you happy, stable, moving on and not pining MAY spur her to reach out to you. But don't do it for that reason. It could just as easily be what you need to get over her. Chock it up as a lesson learned.

You're both very young. Some of your behaviors and reactions to one another seem immature to me. It was like self-sabotage. I'm not saying the relationship was toxic, but you weren't bringing out the best in one another. A lot of that comes with maturity and experience with putting someone else's needs up there with your own. Someday you'll meet your soul mate and look back...and you'll be embarrassed with how you handled things.

Of course, ultimately, you are the master of your own fate. Do what you want. If you're determined to keep pursuing her, she will keep leading you on (which she is), but never actually giving you a shot. But you never know. She might. You could find your way back and live happily ever after. I just expect it would be a rough ride.

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
I agree. ^

Move on. If you try to maintain the friendship, it will continue to be awkward. If she really does still have feelings for you (like you obviously do for her), seeing you happy, stable, moving on and not pining MAY spur her to reach out to you. But don't do it for that reason. It could just as easily be what you need to get over her. Chock it up as a lesson learned.

You're both very young. Some of your behaviors and reactions to one another seem immature to me. It was like self-sabotage. I'm not saying the relationship was toxic, but you weren't bringing out the best in one another. A lot of that comes with maturity and experience with putting someone else's needs up there with your own. Someday you'll meet your soul mate and look back...and you'll be embarrassed with how you handled things.

Of course, ultimately, you are the master of your own fate. Do what you want. If you're determined to keep pursuing her, she will keep leading you on (which she is), but never actually giving you a shot. But you never know. She might. You could find your way back and live happily ever after. I just expect it would be a rough ride.

You're totally right, I am very aware that I sabotage myself from the beginning.
Usually I'm not very keen to that kind of relation, but that one time I wanted it to work because I wanted to experience it.
She was completing myself but at the same time, I got down in my daily life, with time and objectivity, I think I was borderline depressed during that time for the first time of my life.

I know it'll be a really rough ride, but I think I'm okay with it, I'm the kind of person that would suffer less from putting efforts that would never go rewarded than not doing it and keep wondering "what if" during years.

As far as it goes now, just with "her memory" and the "will to become better" I did quite alot of improvement during those months.
We're not really friends tho, just "not hating each other", I will just keep doing it I think, and if my heart gets stolen by someone else in the process well good for me

I had not much hope but the way she reacted to my letter was kinda "eh I did not burn every part of me in her entirely"

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay so today I tried a direct move to "test" the mood.

She had loosened hair, I went and told her to not move while I was fixing them, she asked me "what's the problem ?", I simply answered "Well your hair were abit messy, you're cuter now"

Simple as fuck she didn't even look surprised or embarassed, she acted like it was normal I was abit surprised

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
E S F J

ESFJ
@ESFJ​
ESFJ​

E S F J

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
Isn’t it clear?

Well everyone answered what I would have likely have answered anyway.

It's not like type is able to give enough information on everything.

Well basically I was simply wondering if I was not crazy to think it seemed not totally over, knowing mbti helped me understand both her and myself but I guess now my road is clear