• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What if your functions aren't exactly "healthy" for you?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am quite self aware actually. I think I worded that point wrong: It's not that I don't know "who" I am, but rather who I am "meant" to be, if that makes any sense. I've suffered from depression nearly my entire life- I am not sure if this is the normal me, or if the person truly content with life is somewhere in here- but I can't seem to find them yet.

Ah, I see. I can relate to that. It wasn't until relatively recently that I've sort of stabilized. We're still young so it's okay to not know the answer just yet.

InfernoToucan

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Ah, I see. I can relate to that. It wasn't until relatively recently that I've sort of stabilized. We're still young so it's okay to not know the answer just yet.

I'm almost in my mid-20s, so still young but getting to the point where I can't just expect to keep things dwelling along forever :D