• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs and ADHD

bradly22

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi there. I'm an ISFJ with AD/HD. I was wondering if other SJs out like me that have AD/HD? This is because there are not too many SJs with the condition. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.:)

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yup. ISTJ with ADHD here. It certainly makes things interesting.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
My brothers an ISTJ and has been diagnosed with it. Im not sure what more to say about it than- he takes a much lower dose of medication for it than I do- and honestly- I think most of his problems come from laziness and a lack of motivation as I really really dont see that many concentration problems in him at all.

But considering what I jsut wrote in another thread I cant dismiss him as having it. Everyones experience is the same. And Im sure there ARE many many sjs out there who do have it. And many Pe types who also 'have it' or are mistaken to 'have it' because of the nature of the condition.

Honestly. Adhd. Is a puzzling thing to me. Ive always been very inattentive. Always. Eben when I was a little kid. Once some guidance counselor gave me a pencil and the next day asked if I still had it and I didnt because I literally couldnt hold onto anything THAT small for more than... a hot second. She said it was some kind of test that I failed (she was 'testing me' to see if I would still have it by the end of the week- I can assure you I would NOT have had it then- even without its flamboyant 'Im a super special student because I BELIEVE I can ACHIEVE'(or something like that that made me want to gag) message on the side- I would NOT have had it still by the end of the week. I lost everything. The only reason today I dont lose things- school things- is because I chuck it all in my backpack and rarely throw things away.

Anyways. Anyways. So. ADHD. Um. Shit. I didnt mean to do this but yes. My brother has it. Hes an ISTJ 1. We both have been diagnosed with the combined type of it- but I feel if I had to say- Im much much more inattentive I feel than hyperactive. But. I mean. Who knows.

Sorry Im not sure I made much of a point here. Maybe that- because at the very least I dont identify as an SJ(though I dont NOT identify by it either, but if Im an SJ Im a less obvious SJ than an SJ 1)- its more obvious in me than in my brother- though we have both been diagnosed to share the condition.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol half my AP Lang class had ADHD, there's gotta be some SJs in there.