• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Do any ISFJ guys like big, beautiful women?

peacefulwaters

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I find I'm most compatible with ISFJs (I'm INFJ), and I'd like to see if any ISFJ men would ever date a bbw--about the size of Adele before she lost weight. I totally understand that personality plays a big role, but assuming a bbw had a lovely personality, would you ever have a relationship with her? If you're not ISFJ, please state your type. Thanks for the feedback.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Typology has nothing to do with personal preferences and beauty standards.

I do prefer voluptuous and tall women
tumblr_nakqh0Lyfm1rg507fo1_1280.jpg

But if she has a shit personality, any woman, no matter what her size is, she's will remain just a piece of meat.
Don't focus on your appearance, though it is slightly important for the first impression. Once you start talking and being who you are, your personality unfolding, there shows your true beauty.
We'll take you for who you are, not for what you look like.