• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Talk

MEC

Anyone else out there reading posts looking for someone to talk to?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Australians don't really have corks dangling from their hats, do they....

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I've watched a few times only. Miserable grouch, how can he be anything else but ISTJ. He's funny though, in his misery

MEC

I've watched a few times only. Miserable grouch, how can he be anything else but ISTJ. He's funny though, in his misery
I seem to find that in your face attitude funny as long as it not directed at me.Do you know the birthday boy?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, I couldn't really handle that either. I'm a grouch but I don't sour peoples lives like that. Oh..wait..that's because I don't bother talking to anyone. hee

MEC

Yes, I couldn't really handle that either. I'm a grouch but I don't sour peoples lives like that. Oh..wait..that's because I don't bother talking to anyone. hee
I don't know about that 520 posts since Sep 08,not that you have soured their lives, just talked to more than me.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yikes! Small talk!:eek:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But big talk is too heavy to carry into a conversation.

So it looks like we're stuck...