• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Talk

MEC

Sorry Bella what type is your mum and sister? I went out with a ESFP years ago very intense,fun but untidy and wanted to be with me all the time.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hi. Why you saying sorry M? I'm not sure what my mom is but she's the opposite of me. I'm sure it's E and almost sure it's F. She was a stage actress before she had us. Not organized at all! Whoo! Never on time...!
What you mentioned there, the untidiness and clingyness, that would put me off too, completely. Actually, I can tolerate some untidiness, just not full-on messiness.
How bout your kids?

MEC

Hi. Why you saying sorry M? I'm not sure what my mom is but she's the opposite of me. I'm sure it's E and almost sure it's F. She was a stage actress before she had us. Not organized at all! Whoo! Never on time...!
What you mentioned there, the untidiness and clingyness, that would put me off too, completely. Actually, I can tolerate some untidiness, just not full-on messiness.
How bout your kids?
I am sorry your parents divorced when you were so young. Your mum sounds like my daughter.
My kids are:
IS T/F J 8 year old boy
ESFP 12 year old girl

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh was that it..oh, sure.
ESFP huh? I wonder if that's my mom's type.
I just read that the difference between N and S is different styles of communication, but I thought it had to do with how you gather information, or some such. How well do you know this stuff?

MEC

Oh was that it..oh, sure.
ESFP huh? I wonder if that's my mom's type.
I just read that the difference between N and S is different styles of communication, but I thought it had to do with how you gather information, or some such. How well do you know this stuff?
Not that well I had a lot of trouble deciding if my husband was a N or S. I know S deals with facts and N with ideas.NF person is idealist but if your mum's a P that would be a SP action ,adventure and nature.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
all i want for christmas is to stop being stereotyped as a bed-makin', floor-scrubbin', mindless tidying drone on this forum. you'd think that folks who are into mbti would realize that there is a spectrum involved and that not all who test the same type are the same in general.:angry:

anyone concur?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
all i want for christmas is to stop being stereotyped as a bed-makin', floor-scrubbin', mindless tidying drone on this forum. you'd think that folks who are into mbti would realize that there is a spectrum involved and that not all who test the same type are the same in general.:angry:

anyone concur?

Upon meeting someone who is into MBTI, sometimes they will start out with the stereotyping crap, but all you have to do is remind them that you are a real, thinking, feeling human being who is also an individual. If they don't get that, and some won't, sadly, then they are the drone actually and likely a lost cause.