• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What Do You wish People Understood about your Type That frustrates you?

ChocTiramisu

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Hi,

Just curious, what's a secret most people understand about your type that you wish they understood or would be a game changer? If you're curious about my take, check it out here and can't wait to hear yours:

Secrets Of The Enfj. A Closer Look At One Of The Myers-Briggs Personality Types. - YouTube

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't separate myself from reality. I like people that can, I'm even somewhat jealous, but don't expect me to be somebody that I'm not. I'm in the real world.

When I have an opinion, I'm stubborn about it. Don't expect to change my mind with a contradiction. Don't tell me I'm wrong, show me by giving proof.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
is that channel about enfj or about sjs
... because i'm not seeing any content or anything, or even any indication it's worth responding to. is no different from reading fucking bot posts.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
is that channel about enfj or about sjs
... because i'm not seeing any content or anything, or even any indication it's worth responding to. is no different from reading fucking bot posts.

That choc person never seems to understand subforums.

Ocean_Breeze

Being nice and caring, for example enjoying cooking for others and keeping a tidy house, and generally trying to maintain harmony and not get into unnecessary arguments does NOT mean I'm weak willed or a pushover!

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I can morph into whatever a situation needs to the point where I will really subtly shift the blame or bad vibe my way just to keep other's harmony. Soo sometimes I seem like a bitch but I'm not. ( I'm sure other times I seem like a bitch and am a bit). My best friend realised this after years of thinking I meant nastier things than I really did.

stimulate my mind body and soul - when it's just two or even one I get restless.